• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Pepsi's app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi

Hi to all you guys and girls of -OZ-! I have been playing ET for a little while now and love it. It is addictive and the game play is easy to use and get used to. I play as Pepsi but it seemed to change to .... when I play the 2.6 version of the game. But I will fix this when I can. :)

I work as a material handler at my work. It is shift work so my hours are pretty shitty but it pays well. :/ I love Cricket, Fishing, Tennis well any sport really. lol

What can I offer -OZ-??

Well I'm a friendly player / person that has a very open mind and respects other players. Would consider to donate to the -OZ- clan on a regular basis for sure! Not after the admin to gain power but to join a clan that is well established and has a great name in the gaming community. I also have a good knowledge of Enemy Territory and can hopefully help anyone that has a problem or needs help when needed?

Hmmm let me think about this one. I first started with the Atari 2600 and it snowballed from there lol! Even own a NEO GEO, Amiga 500, SEGA Saturn and a SEGA Dreamcast. Still have the NEO GEO and I'm very reluctant to sell it seeing it cost me a boom a long time ago!! Mainly play PS3, or my daughter does rofl.

Yes I have a microphone / headset.

Pepsi. ( Not Coke ) (bananao)

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Pepsi , last night was the 1st time I have seen you playing on the OZ server/s , have you played under any other names we may recognize?
I see this is your 1st forum post as well , if your willing , I'd like you to get better known among the members before this application goes to a vote , it's just good to know the people your clanning with.

If you have any concerns , you can reach me or any of the other ET Leaders , here / via forum pm's or in the OZ TS where I spoke with you last night.

Cheers

i0n

Pepsi

No problem at all. Would love to play and get to know you all in time. Can you still donate even though your not in the clan? See you guys on the battle field. :)

Pepsi.

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Pepsi ,
Yes you can donate as a player or a clan member & all donations are appreciated. ;)
Till we meet in battle sir! :D

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: overdue app

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.