• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Phillgates Euro Trip

bloodnut

ET Moderator
Hope your having fun bud. Say g'day to the Pope for us and don't forget to keep your back to the Vatican walls :p

helSo.

Updating from Rome
Rome was awesome went and did he vatican city took some photos of the 16th chapel that we wernt supposed to :) after that which was 2 ours went to the colosseum which was an awesome experience after that I went to one of 60 catacombs in Rome which was nice and cool for the 15min tour
Yesterday we went to Capri for 2 hours hired our own boat for the 2 hours 5 per boat swam in caves dived off cliffs and many other stuff
Well to day we are off to pompei then on to Athans on a 16 hour ferry ride :( :rnade: in arilime style seats :(
Phill

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
phillgates2 said:
Updating from Rome
Rome was awesome went and did he vatican city took some photos of the 16th chapel that we wernt supposed to :) after that which was 2 ours went to the colosseum which was an awesome experience after that I went to one of 60 catacombs in Rome which was nice and cool for the 15min tour
Yesterday we went to Capri for 2 hours hired our own boat for the 2 hours 5 per boat swam in caves dived off cliffs and many other stuff
Well to day we are off to pompei then on to Athans on a 16 hour ferry ride :( :rnade: in arilime style seats :(
Phill
Sounds like it's going well!! :).

I have a few relatives in Athens. How long are you staying there for?

Regards, BR

helSo.

Not for very long br only overnight due to going to be getting on a cruise the next day for the geek islands for 4 days o and the reason why I can't upload any pics is because the iPad won't allow me to use the choose file button :( so I'll upload pics when I get back to aus to my pc soi can edit some of the photos :)
O and the ferris Internet is so crap :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:
Phill

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Awesome noworries then looking forward to them. Have fun!! On that note bit disappointed with translink free internets on thebus here either nor ferries

helSo.

Lol noob
Well have not updated this in a while but I had been on a cruise for 4 days so iv had no net unless I wanted to spend lots of money on Internet like 25c a min for the ships net :( but off that time to tell about the cruise
The cruise was awesome 4days all meals included 95euros for unlimited drinks for the 4days so relaxing did some optional tours on the cruise there was one tour that I would not recommend which was at pompanos can't spell the name of the island but the tour on there was shit instead of the optional on that island I would have hired a quad bike and took it around the island instead but the rest of the optionals was great the last one was good but I wish the water was a bit warmer when we got to the hot springs it was like 25 to 30 degrees we had to swim to it the swim was in cold water which was like 20 degrees
Last day in Greece off to Albania tomorrow so basically the next few days will be driving days :( but will be in dabrovnic 2 days woot
13days left :( not long to go
Time to pack a day bag for tomorrow and the next day :( will try to get the net in dabrovnic

Phill

helSo.

Well hello from Vienna Austria have not had the net till now I'm at a Starbucks cafe :) having lunch
Well Albania was different no sealed roads only in city's horses towing cars and a scary place
Had an awsome time in dubrovnic got incredibly durnk 3 buckets of a cocktail :) called fresh lots of vodka in that it was like half the bucket was full of alcohol then the rest was pineapple and orange juice :) lots of pics
Zardar Croatia was another awesome place great scenery and all
Vienna is a beautiful city so far that I have seen walking around by my self missed the bus this morning so I managed to get my self into the city by train was very hard at first buying a ticket from the automatic machine but I managed so I made it to the city after going the wrong way to begin with lucky it was only one stop that I realized that I was going the wrong way :) :banana: will be going to the snaps museum in an hour woo going to try some samples :) tomorrow off to munic /October fest :) :banana: :banana: then off to the Swiss alps (lucerm)

Phill

i0nwr1t3r

Haven't heard from you in 5 days Phil , I'll assume you died & went to heaven @ Octoberfest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Lucern the home of the Olympic commitee?

helSo.

Lol yer I know ion had no net sot the last few days :( well I survived October fest I recommend that if you go to the October fest get there early and grab a table because from 6pm it is packed and there is hardly any rooms in the beer halls :( bought my self a hat and a few souvaneers and presents for people that I know and I have a box of grog to bring back :) :banana: :banana:
Things to bring back 5 bottles of wine (3 red 2 white ice wine) bottle of absinth bottle of rocket fuel and a bottle of gold dust alcohol
Bought some Swiss army knifes from lucern I have to say lucern was a bit of a letdown from what I expected but it was a nice city then after lucern we went to st gore now that was a very nice city even though the city itself was about 200m in length well that was so far to date
Before I sign off I'll tell you where I'm at the moment I'm at Amsterdam the group went to a sex show tonight it was awesome although it got a little boring to the end of the show :( I have a cold so I have come back early to the hotel if indid not have a cold I would still be in the city :banana: walking around :) well we have a push bike tour of the city tomorrow so I should get some rest for that so I'll update it tomorrow night
Phill
:flamer: :rnade:

helSo.

Well I completely forgot to update it while in ampserdam well I could not update it any way due to the net was out at the time I went to update it so I'm updating now
Well I'm back in London and i have one more day left (on Monday get home on Tuesday) before I get back onto a plane at 11am to aus for peoele who want to know London is very cold at the moment I'm in jeans and have 2shirts and a jumper and gloves on but that is in the wind it is nice when you are not in the wind :) might do a day tour tomorrow to bath stone henge and salsbry (can't spell)
Well time to go to the airport to see if I can upgrade my flight to buissness class :) I can't do economy for 16 hours :(
Time to sign off
Phill

helSo.

Oops I know that I forgot to add something to my story while in Rome our group was in a Italian riot :) :banana: :banana: the riot was about the people paying tax and the people that are not paying tax :) (people paying tax will have another tax put on them to make up for the people that are not paying the tax) there were a few explosions and a few flares lit up but once we saw the riot police coming up behind the riot we scattered from there and went for some ice cream (gelato)
Phil