• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Poast Yow Bikes

Herp ?

• Derp

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Flerp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merp

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Sh1rts

K So Sh4rts doesn't own a car, he only has a horse license. And a girlfriend who has a car which he borrows. So don't need one :) not really a car person tbh, they do a job - they're great when it's raining or you need to carry people or stuff.

FORTUNATELY!! Horse license also lets u ride a motorbike. TRUTH. Motorbikes is what Sh4rts loves, I'll post my last 3 and try to dig up pics of ones before that. Any other OZ-ers into bikes, post 'em here brothers :)

inb4 bikes are dangerous waa waa waa.. yeah that's why I like 'em :)

Current Sh4rts wheels - Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200: -

Prior to this, a KTM 640LC4 Supermotard. I wish I still had this, it was the ultimate dickheadmobile - you could literally ride like a spaz and not fall off: -

Prior to that, was a "proper" sports bike, a CBR1000RR Fireblade. This was so fast it used to make sh4rts poo poo occasionally. Eventually it got eated by a big truck, I was onboard at the time unfortunately (oweeeeee): -

Luv 2 change bikes quite often so although been chillin' on a big V-Twin for a while, might go back to a madass sports bike next. Or another motard. They are fun X-)

Sh1rts

Found another couple of pics of my now-dead (sniff) Fireblade. Not just silly fast, wuz pretty too: -

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Them electric bikes look interesting.... zeromotocrycles. I just don't know how you'd go about charging them though :( My argument so far is you just charge them the morning before.. I suppose if you were organised you'd never get stuck or need to charge up besides until you get home. Always carry a backpack, always carry an extension lead, use it a cowboy circle over the head rope thing, get girls.

asch1

Hi all have always loved bikes especially ones with motors in them haha, have attached a pick of my latest ride all I can say is simply awsome K1300s with all the trick bits and HP pack.

McBain!!

Your pics didn't attach aschy...

on a side note,anyone reckon bikes are becoming a bit like tatts? You see the most unlikely people riding them these days. Thing is, chicks don't really dig bikes. The chiko roll girl was faking it.