• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed PorT3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorT3r

ntroduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is PorT3r, I'm an old gamer. I currently play under the alias ‘PorT3r’ though previously I have used ‘Sir Robert’ and too many to list...

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I am a full-time Labour , working at http://www.tyrex.com.au/. I enjoy helping people out, working hard to get results , swimming and sky diving. Two of my all-time favourite books are ‘Danny and ‘The Catcher in the Rye’. Personally I find Katy Perry very attractive.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Im a change man, I work hard, training to get back in footy shape, Want to shape oz in the way *smooth running server no bugs* But what can you of me haha ;)
What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Ehh to much to list here i play anything that i pwn at :p

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

PorT3r

Got a few health problems... and didnt wanna get caught up with my mates bad habits... :)

PorT3r

Hey matilda just ring up and you can place an order, unless you want a sample ;)

Yeah too long

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.