• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

QLD lose cause of cr4p referees :(

Synonym

Don't be such a bad sport. I'm a Queenslander and I can admit that we lost fair and square. There are always going to be some unpopular calls with a referee but he was picking up the Blues as well. Regardless, QLD played crap tonight and the Blues had a much tighter game than usual.

Trigger Happy

Referee was actually pretty fair IMO. He called up the blues straight away for being in the tackle too long, which personally I hate that crap.
Ref wise, pretty even in terms of penalties, didn't see anything really out of the ordinary in terms of bad calls.
Suck it up and know that the Blues are coming for the win ;)

Cheers

Joke :D

WOULD EXPECT A QLD'er TO BLAME THE REFS

Nar but seriously, it was a good game, and NSW were abit dirty, but QLD have Sam 'TheThug' Thiaday (if you noticed, even the tiniest bit of biff he was one of the two parties causing it) so it evens out.

Hopoate <3

nelots

Yeah because the ref made Inglis drop balls in the last few crucial passage of plays.........

micky

NO Stfu all.

The Warriors actually won because you guy's were to busy bitchin and moaning about refs.

SO THERE.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
JoKeR said:
Black Racoon said:
It seemed to me that the speedy black dude was MVP of the match.
sif br. u just noticed him more cuz he's black
Wait, no! I swear, he scored a goal at one point, and the people around me were like oh yeah he's doing good the first time of Origin, they'll probably keep him for next time.

JoKeR

Black Racoon said:
JoKeR said:
[quote="Black Racoon":3pfzgx8q]It seemed to me that the speedy black dude was MVP of the match.
sif br. u just noticed him more cuz he's black
Wait, no! I swear, he scored a goal at one point, and the people around me were like oh yeah he's doing good the first time of Origin, they'll probably keep him for next time.[/quote:3pfzgx8q]

It's called a try BR rofl :p. I think you're talking about Hopoate.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Why do some people on the field wear the hats and some don'ts? I noticed the blue colored guy who kicked a lot of the ("put the ball on a cat food bowl and kick the ball off it"), who gave funny facial expressions before kcikign the ball had one (and removed it when he was kicking). Why don't they all wear one? Is it head protection?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Racoon said:
Why do some people on the field wear the hats and some don'ts? I noticed the blue colored guy who kicked a lot of the ("put the ball on a cat food bowl and kick the ball off it"), who gave funny facial expressions before kcikign the ball had one (and removed it when he was kicking). Why don't they all wear one? Is it head protection?
[attachment=0:166yxixd]trollolol.jpg[/attachment:166yxixd]

Attachments