• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

/Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joke :D

cya david. been good getting pwned by you and me killing you with panzer :D also been good with teh roflz from your raging of randoms.

paralysis

normally only people who were liked make /quit threads. Not random hackers that people have heard about only due to his crying and pointless topics and posts.

No ones going to miss you, or notice you've left

Mcdavid

Para if you cared to read the post above you.. And yes joke was fun own para for me yeah :p

Oh yeah Para man, we've had our fun i'm going to miss the way you call me a random hacker, then i reply with no your a random and so on. It's been fun buddy i really will miss you. (L)

DROPDEAD

HAHAHA

BLUFFY

he make me lol.

DAVO
you are coming down to melb, we are gonna buy 2 slabs of whatever alcamahol we can get our hands on, and then go see soundwave, then check out all the hot chicks :p

v55 moite

G

hahahah right... lol
who is going to soundwave?
aint both of you?
:p
im bumming in too!

fliqpar

paralysis said:
normally only people who were liked make /quit threads. Not random hackers that people have heard about only due to his crying and pointless topics and posts.

No ones going to miss you, or notice you've left
HI PARA!

phatbass

lol at the attention threads im with para on this 1 haha dude im still wiating for my net aye this is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelots

G-Train said:
Aw, the random hacker is sad.....
Btw random, you leave ET more than Lestat does.
/fail
At least Lestat tries and gets himself banned unlike this random hacker whose trying to get para banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.