• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Racism against Aliens

7 League Boots

So

Don Vito/Fredo informed me there's some things I'm not allowed to comment on because I am a Pommie, and/or an Alien, I'm not certain which is the biggest crime or which applies best.

Having a debate in my head, lot of voices speaking up. - While I can usually guess what they are gonna say, sometimes its a surprise even to me (who?).

I can't be sure that I'm not a figment of my own imagination, so we have made a decision to invite others to the party.
Since I'm an alien or a pommie or something (other suggestions welcome), what aren't I allowed to comment on in the server?

maybe someone could enlighten me here about what are the RULES, because while fredo talks a lot on the server expecially when playing stopwatch, I can't be certain i'm not imagining these conversations since he seems strangely absent from this forum, which is a surprise as he talks so much on the server.

There appears to be strange connection between Matilda waltzing with Fredo in real life (what?) and knowing the inner workings of his mind, so maybe the former could hexplains tooo me what is the done thing for a pommie invader.

If I don't get a proper hexplanation then I must conclude that Don Vito is racist against aliens and thats not very nice, it's all mean and stuff, and when I tell the Intergalatic Space Council of Interplanetary Matters, they will surely blow up his house.
Rules is Rulez.

Last edited:

TopCAt!

So

Don Vito/Fredo informed me there's some things I'm not allowed to comment on because I am a Pommie, and/or an Alien, I'm not certain which is the biggest crime or which applies best.

Having a debate in my head, lot of voices speaking up. - While I can usually guess what they are gonna say, sometimes its a surprise even to me (who?).

I can't be sure that I'm not a figment of my own imagination, so we have made a decision to invite others to the party.
Since I'm an alien or a pommie or something (other suggestions welcome), what aren't I allowed to comment on in the server?

maybe someone could enlighten me here about what are the RULES, because while fredo talks a lot on the server expecially when playing stopwatch, I can't be certain i'm not imagining these conversations since he seems strangely absent from this forum, which is a surprise as he talks so much on the server.

There appears to be strange connection between Matilda waltzing with Fredo in real life (what?) and knowing the inner workings of his mind, so maybe the former could hexplains tooo me what is the done thing for a pommie invader.

If I don't get a proper hexplanation then I must conclude that Don Vito is racist against aliens and thats not very nice, it's all mean and stuff, and when I tell the Intergalatic Space Council of Interplanetary Matters, they will surely blow up his house.
Rules is Rulez.

Xenophobia would be the term that appears to describe Don's actions. It saddens me to report he never quite recovered from his 14th Alien abduction and optional violent Enema so that may go some way to aversion to Aliens (and mechanical contrivances).
However, based on your status as an alien, you're submission has been summarily overruled.
This wouldn't have been the case had it been submitted in triplicate on approved parchment.
Good Day Sir.

Zulu

Fred can be sometimes borderline not up with the whole we're all born somewhere thing but, on the whole not a bad bloke. What's been written here in this post is complete garbage, meant to elevate your sad non-story by contrived means. Try actually saying something of substance, instead of smearing and not actually saying anything. FOS.

7 League Boots

Sorry Topcat, I had run out of human vellum.

Zulu, you either have absolutely no sense of humour, or you are the biggest troll on OZ.
I favour the second explanation. Truly, artfully done. Awe-inspiring, in fact.
As you have mentioned somewhere else in this forum, you were trolling (or knew of the practice) at the genesis of the internet.

Gentleman, we are witnessing a past master at work here.

IF by slim chance it's the first explanation and I'm giving an unearned compliment, then let me respond in kind: Jog on, mate.
I'm not annoyed at all by the server antics, puzzling out what I can, or cannot comment on, or your response Zulu, so you don't get nuffing from me. Apologies but I can't find it in me to be vitriolic and outrageous.

Here's a nice picture of Spike Milligan, alongside my favourite tabloid cover of recent years:

2634532._UY475_SS475_.jpg_96415079_thesungrab_976.jpg

What ho toodle pip have a cup of tea!

Last edited:

Zulu

Sorry Topcat, I had run out of human vellum.

Zulu, you either have absolutely no sense of humour, or you are the biggest troll on OZ.
I favour the second explanation. Truly, artfully done. Awe-inspiring, in fact.
As you have mentioned somewhere else in this forum, you were trolling (or knew of the practice) at the genesis of the internet.

Gentleman, we are witnessing a past master at work here.

IF by slim chance it's the first explanation and I'm giving an unearned compliment, then let me respond in kind: Jog on, mate.
I'm not annoyed at all by the server antics, puzzling out what I can, or cannot comment on, or your response Zulu, so you don't get nuffing from me. Apologies but I can't find it in me to be vitriolic and outrageous.

Here's a nice picture of Spike Milligan, alongside my favourite tabloid cover of recent years:

View attachment 1689View attachment 1690

What ho toodle pip have a cup of tea!
dunno...looks like you side with the oppressed extreme right, who are outraged by not being able to have a haircut, because all those immigrants and other silly people that won't die on your privileged demands. capitalists sure do beg (and get) public bailouts all the time and legislation to favor them, but to raise wages or unemployment benefit is outrageous. Since you bring up these pommie memes that i've never seen before or care about. that english (via politics) has tended over the centuries to resemble fascist oppression and profiting over dead bodies, is nothing new to me.

7 League Boots

OK.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind
never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Was just going to post this quote and leave it at that.

However.

First, they aren't memes. One is the cover of a weird/wacky/children's poetry book, surely you heard of Spike Milligan? Other is front cover of a newspaper showing a similarity. I find it amusing - just because I post a picture, doesn't mean I necessarily endorse the paper, or ... the other stuff you mention. I think you got a wee bit carried away here cobber, let your mind run away with itself.

Here's an article mentioning Milligan and Oz - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/oct/04/australia.davidfickling
Athough by your logic, posting this makes me side with the hand-waving extreme left, who are outraged by ... soz I just can't do it.
Or maybe posting an article about someone who lampooned Australia (actually he loved the place) makes me side with extreme colonial Royalists who are outraged by all this 'independence' business and want to bring Oz back under Crown control?

Thanks for your input though, it is interesting to say the least.