• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Ramblings ... :P

Lestat

G'day :)

Some know me some don't.I WAS an alcoholic in deep denial now however i am sober and intend on staying that way :) most will remeber me for my drunken,flames,ramblings whatever you would like to call it :p but now things have changed for me massivly one person on here knows.... and as a result the firey drunken "LeStat" is now gone.No loss really as you have many others now :p I come here from time to time to read whats happening in the ET community as this is probably the last remaining one i know of.The years of ET i played where good i made many friends and probably many enemys along the way but now i dont play anymore but its still good to read whats happening althought i dont read it all my favorite section is "Complaints".For all the times i said "Im leaving ET" lol .. well now i have,perhaps one day ill return just for a laugh.It's amazing what happens when reality smacks you up side the head :) So to one and all GGZ and maybe farewell and maybe not :) Ill probably get the usual flames from the usual suspects :p but i expect it.I apologzie also for my behaviour in the past.

Peace Out.

R.I.P LeStaT

Lestat

Antagonist said:
lol...........
I expected nothing less ... in fact i expected more from you ulti :p

Joke =D said:
Welcome back stat <3
congratz on sobriety :)
Thanks and i been sober since july 24th and as i say i intend to keep it that way :) however back? maybe not,around definitely ever vigilant.

Lestat

JoKeR said:
You gonna be writing any more poems about me LeStaT?
Not that i remeber the one i did write ? but i can if you like :p but it would be nice (im assuming the one i did write was not)

JoKeR

Lestat said:
JoKeR said:
Not that i remeber the one i did write ? but i can if you like :p but it would be nice (im assuming the one i did write was not)
Lol you really dont remember the one you wrote about me in the oz section when we were both in oz?

Lestat

JoKeR said:
Lestat said:
JoKeR said:
Lol you really dont remember the one you wrote about me in the oz section when we were both in oz?

Nope sorry man :( i dont remeber a lot thats why i apoligize in advance for what i "may" have done recent events in my life and in part alc can be thanked because he was part of the events that where set into motion that changed my life for the better (god im thanking my arch nemisis lol ) so feel free to remind me if it was bad and thank me if it was nice/good :)

Frogma

lol this again. this time he's even changed his avatar to show us that he really means it. bwahaha

Sunncaeks said:
Sobriety is overrated...
agreed, im cool enough to drink but I understand that some people aren't.

Lestat

Frogma said:
lol this again. this time he's even changed his avatar to show us that he really means it. bwahaha

Sunncaeks said:
Sobriety is overrated...
agreed, im cool enough to drink but I understand that some people aren't.
I expect no less from you but you dont live my life nor can you see through my eyes.So you will belive what you want and your welcome to it however i know who i am what i am.
An if you think drinking makes you "cool" that only makes you a loser.I expect to cop flack from you and your crowd so go ahead and scoff all you like i know you will.You think a person cant change? well think again.

I bid you good day Sir Frog.

nelots

Lestat said:
An if you think drinking makes you "cool" that only makes you a loser.
Yo Lestat, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but drinking is the coolest thing of ALL TIME!
The COOLEST THING OF ALL TIME!

Now take that statement back or Imma get frogma drunk and make him admit Macgyver > Magnum P.I :banana:

Lestat

nelots said:
Lestat said:
An if you think drinking makes you "cool" that only makes you a loser.
Yo Lestat, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but drinking is the coolest thing of ALL TIME!
The COOLEST THING OF ALL TIME!

Now take that statement back or Imma get frogma drunk and make him admit Macgyver > Magnum P.I :banana:
Nup no can do cant unsay whats already said :p .But everyone knows Macgyver > Magnum P.I anyway.

Frogma

Woah woah, ok #1 Magnum PI video game for mobile phones

and #2 Magnum PI holding a goat

Case closed.

Fraggle

It seems giving up long time bad habbits is the theme atm!!

VVVVV see my Sig! I too have kicked a bad habbit!

You go HARD Stat!! GZ! It easy once you put ya mind to it!

Look forward to chatting more!

nelots

Frogma said:
Woah woah, ok #1 Magnum PI video game for mobile phones
Back on middle Earth, Macgyver released this real life beauty!!!

Frogma said:
and #2 Magnum PI holding a goat
Woah woah!!! holding a goat aye......

Also does Magnum have his own dedicated hair dresser???

Case appealed and I think you know the final conclusion to this :banana: