• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Raptin011's OZ Jnrmod Application [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicNyanKittenz

Hello my name is G Kilaru and i am 13 and ive been playing on oz since 2011. My ign is Raptin011 and i love to play on oz

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well my hobbies are minecraft xbox soccer tv and more. Im a fun person to talk to on skype and offline. My favorite books are Maximum Ride,Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.I love mario sonic minecraft halo call of duty and Super Smash Bros

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I think i could help out the oz clan by serving a good purpose in their building in spawn and any other thing because im a great pixel artist and i love helping out people on oz and make the server more fun for everyone even staff.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
Well i started playing on a gameboy then started to improve my gaming skills into wii and xbox with call of duty halo and all. Then i started pc and i found minecraft and i loved its format and I've been playing minecraft since 2009.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes i do and i also have a Skype which is Raptin011

Status
Not open for further replies.