• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed (re)application for OZ [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joke :D

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hey, I'm Lachlan, 19 from sydney. My in game name is Joke (i'm kinda new here lol!)

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Currently in 2nd year of uni doing an Earth and Environmental sciences degree. ET is defs one of my favourite games ever, and derpbox is a life-saver from a hard day at work/uni. I'm a big fan of big, loud, obnoxious V8s and my dream car is something like this. Celebrity crush is Bogan, followed by noob and ferny! Shoutout to Rainbow for our awesome meet-up and clubbing experience, as well as to Joy (where are you joy?) who I got drunk with a few times.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I was in OZ for a few months, was scrimteam co-captain (pink lyf), but left because of some internal issues with some members that I personally thought were handeled poorly - but thats in the past, and I like where OZ is heading nowadays, and I don't have any issues at all with any current members (that i can think of)

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

ET was the first game I started playing - played on GA during season 9, but kept gettign kicked for being bad, so i played on PTGN servers until they went down, when i joined an american clan and played with them for a while. The infamous 'HaPpY' got me back into ET and playing on the OZ servers. I'm a ex WoW-fag, ex-CoD4 CGm player, and currently learnign the ropes in LoL and CoD:MW3.

Do you own a microphone?

Yus. I'm on TS from time to time.

Plz consider my application, and in return I give you this bad-ass video (courtesy of Wit)
[video=youtube;gEJHrmliVQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw[/video]

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
[video=youtube;FZluzt3H6tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk[/video]

noob endorses this fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
this isn't the vote...

anyway, might need to get to know you, see you on server more etc XD(bananao)

IS TROLLING FYI

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandido

ET Moderator
Anyone who likes Incubus we must let in, on the proviso he only scrims for OZ, so hard to get a good scrim team they all defect. Was great to see jowl play for us recently and rainy said he had net probs otherwise we may have got out of spawn.

Joke :D

Yes its a serious thread :)

P.S. Shoutout to trigger for perm banning me back in the day because i don't like taylor swift! (got those screenies somewhere)

Abolisher

Administrator

Plz consider my application, and in return I give you this bad-ass video (courtesy of Wit)
[video=youtube;gEJHrmliVQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw[/video]

OMFG Made my morning best game evar i think we need an OZ div in this

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Feel free to tag up in the colours and await an ET Leader to assign you to recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.