• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Remove the Bad customs please kind sir

i0nwr1t3r

Death_Reincarnated said:
My kinda rotation...

1) Siwa Oasis
2) Frostbite
3) ET_Beach
4)<custom trial map>
5) Gold Rush
6) Adlrenest
7) TC_Base OR ET_Depot
8) <custom trial map>

What we have here is basically one rotation but a double; (Original->Good Custom->RtCW Classic->Trial map)x2

With time you may change maps 2) and 6) with other good custom maps and you can always trial custom maps (4 and 8)
I'd like to give my approval to the maps Moe put up today! :cool:

Marakesh F1+ , Paris Bastille F1+ , obama? not sure , but I'll make an effort to learn it & then I'll get back to you.

NOW FOR ANYONE DISSIN ET_BEACH......omfd-wtf-u-bobbla-spunge-bob-noob-pants! I've played this map back in RtCW days with 32v32 and it was HECKTIC!
Problem why people hate it is cos Allies CBF while Axis don't know squat all how to defend it.
When done with good team work & not everyone sniping for easy kills this is definitely one of my favorite maps.
Those of you who have seen me play allies on this map have probably seen "my little shortcut" . ;) (here's a clue,you may have seen my knife!!!)

You want GGs on this map then Axis protect the bunker and once Allies get it then PROTECT THE ROOM WITH DOCS and upper floors.
Wholeheartedly agree with you there,the amount of times I've seen Axis trying to push them back to the beach & leave objective out of reach to defend thinking someone else will do it. :lol:
What most ppl who play this map for objective's sake & not "Fragging" the sheisen out of it seem to underestimate is the effect of winning the cp has on the entire map.
But maybe K/D means more to ppl than having fun. :(

Time and time again i see ppl QQ because they don't know the objective so maps are crap....geeez..learn to do some team work and play the map like it should be and youll get GGs!
This is spot on! I should know , every time I saw Baserace I would type "F1" & believe me,I was a serial offender .
But I have since changed my mind after going spectator & watching how Axis went about the map & the order of the things they built & what it gave them only then did I understand how incorrectly
I had perceived the map & my sheer lack of understanding of what benefits are achieved if you bother to give it the time of day.

I looked at it as I am sick of been "nOObtUbed , sniped & Rambo Med raged & saw it as target practice for better players instead of thinking a straight forward assault doesn't work for me so I need to
try & out think them where possible & "Stealth those Mofo's" :rnade: