• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Resignation

Joke :D

Hallo.

A tad over ET, I'm hardly on anymore, and it bores me greatly. That and i've got HSC coming up, as well other things in my life. I know i've been a pain to the clan in some parts, and there are probably a few threads about me in admin section, but hey, its all just a game after all.

OZ, you're a good bunch of guys and girls, it was fun while it lasted. Massive thanks to BR and the other admins on doing a great job with the server, and putting in so much time and effort without pay.

If someone wants to take my tags and levels off on the forum and server, would be appreciated.

I'll be around from time to time, so hopefully see you round
Goodluck with the future of the clan

Cheers,
Joke

i0nwr1t3r

Your leaving us? :eek:
Good luck with the studies & don't be a stranger!

Take care m8!

i0n

P.S. Frags , your definately scrim captain now by the sounds of it.

Trigger Happy

Devod :(
Sad to see you go joke, keep in touch round the forums and come and play a game of ET:Saw Edition now and then ;)
Good luck with your studies though, make sure you keep your priorities right with regards to games and study.

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
:O, You don't have to leave us!! Just give it a break, go and study for you HSC, and good luck! Good to see you have your priorities though. I don't even play every day :p, and I'm still in the clan, we all understand the troubles of exams, but whatever suits you best after all mate.

Good luck withe everything and let me know via pm or the sorts whether you still want removal.

Kind Regards, BR... You'll never know if I loved you or not now if you walk out that door... :p

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-Joke =D said:
haha, yeah i'm still want to go through with it,

and oh BR, you've always loved me ;)
Know me all too well :). As your request, Your tags and permissions will be removed, hope you see the light soon! :p

G

lolcanlolcanlolcan. cod? :p
we shall talk, you know wha i mean ;)

but gg. and have fun, see you soon!

Abolisher

Administrator
-OZ-Joke =D said:
Hallo.

A tad over ET, I'm hardly on anymore, and it bores me greatly. That and i've got HSC coming up, as well other things in my life. I know i've been a pain to the clan in some parts, and there are probably a few threads about me in admin section, but hey, its all just a game after all.

OZ, you're a good bunch of guys and girls, it was fun while it lasted. Massive thanks to BR and the other admins on doing a great job with the server, and putting in so much time and effort without pay.

If someone wants to take my tags and levels off on the forum and server, would be appreciated.

I'll be around from time to time, so hopefully see you round
Goodluck with the future of the clan

Cheers,
Joke
what about tf2 if your sick of et? -oz- is merging with tf2

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bugger

One of my fav players going......good luck young fellah, dont delete the game though in case you want to pwn me some more.