• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Riotbox's Application for TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riotbox

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Russell, I was born in 1997 i am 15 yrs old in games I go by names Riotbox , GAME , monkeyAction

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am currently 3rd year high school in Don Bosco Technical Institute I am specializing in electrical technology. My hobbies are photography , airsoft , gaming. My favorite..... Book is the percy jackson series and the hunger games trilogy, Games is COD, TF2, Blacklight, MNC , Minecraft , Deadspace , Assasin's creedd series.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I am friendly, generous and cooperative player. I can offer the skills that I have to the clan and help other members develop theirs.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

As I said above my favorite games are mostly fps games tps and any game that has good story game play and graphics. I started gaming on a super old pc playing red alert when I was like 4 or 6 then I moved on to a ps2 when I was 10 when I reached 13 my parents bought me a fine computer then last year I got my ps3 and last march I got my Xbox. I am currently using a custom built pc for my gaming needs.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Thanks for putting in an App, I will talk to other members about it. Best of luck

Lucky

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.