• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Road Trip!

Trigger Happy

Well I'm heading off on a road trip for two weeks from tomorrow.
Thought I'd let everyone know why I won't be around to constantly yap and be a failmin on the server for a while :D
Don't miss me too much.

Cheers

Trigger Happy

Thanks for all the <3 :)
Haha not taking the Jeep.
Heading up north to cairns and doing shiz along the way.
On the way back going inland a bit to see some stuff. Can't really remember the itinerary, I'm just happy to be finished uni and going on holidays :p

Cheers

Trigger Happy

Not enough love in this thread.
Where is the WE MISS YOU COME BACK NOW posts?
Well you'll all be happy to hear I'm safe and sound in Cairns, been on the Reef in Airlie (outer reef - effing amazing). Done some other cool stuff too but I'm about to go to bed, going up the rails and the sky lift thingy tomorrow so I need to sleep.
Cya all in a week, have fun and post how much you miss me so I have something to read when I get back.

Cheers

Trigger Happy

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Not enough love in this thread.
Where is the WE MISS YOU COME BACK NOW posts?
Well you'll all be happy to hear I'm safe and sound in Cairns, been on the Reef in Airlie (outer reef - effing amazing). Done some other cool stuff too but I'm about to go to bed, going up the rails and the sky lift thingy tomorrow so I need to sleep.
Cya all in a week, have fun and post how much you miss me so I have something to read when I get back.

Cheers

Trigger Happy
Anyone know who this nub is??? :D