• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Rove30 - OZ Ap [DENIED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rove30

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, my name is Adam and I enjoy gaming with friends. I am 15 years old and have been waiting to join this group of players. My game names for Steam is Bignose67 and andrew533550. I have many of the platforms that you allow including CSS, TF2, MC and BF3.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am still a student but in my free time enjoy playing many games. My hobbies would be playing sports including Basketball. My favorite game would be BF3 and I dont mind a bit of Dota 2 :p. My favourite movie at the moment is The Dark Knight Rises.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I am a friendly person who can offer -OZ- my full effort and a fair bit of my spare time. I would like to join OZ as I need a community of gamer's who I can share my enjoyment with.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

My favorite platform would probably be BF3 I enjoy it as it is more a team effort compared to COD which I dont really like anymore. I first started gaming on my Nintendo Game Boy playing Mario Kart :D. I then moved to the PS2 and started Ratchet and Clank 1,2 and 3 which I beat the game about 10 times. Today I have a PS3 and a custom built PC.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes (Logitech G35)

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
umm apply for it but not sure need to see br to night about it because i think that went as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi Rove!

Currently the two division which have temporarily tapered out BF3 and CSS. You can still join us however and join in the many other games the community still gets involved in! Come join us on teamspeak if you like and come have chat or come derp in the shoutbox.

Perhaps have a look around then let us know what you'd like to do! :)

Regards,
BR (Black Racoon)

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I will leave this here a couple of more weeks, will mark as not passed if no reply. Only for keeping this section clean. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.