• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Saints Row: The Third

Martin Chavez

I am seriously looking forward to this game!

Developer: Volition, Inc.
Publisher: THQ
Series: Saints Row
Engine: CTG Engine, Havok Physics
Platform: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Release date: November 15, 2011
Genre: Third-person shooter, action adventure, sandbox
Mode: Single-player, co-operative play
Media/distribution: DVD-ROM, Blu-ray Disc, Steam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZp0w42Zlkk

After over 300hours of Co-Op with no joke the same person in Saints Row 2, I love the Saints Row Games!
I did probably everything short of collecting everything and all that boring shit; Co-Op partner and I finished the main story twice and did all the DLCs - I even did all of it in single player as well. Saints Row 1 was sure meant to be a GTA:SA clone but when GTA decided to make the game not fun - SR:2 continued from the first and stuck being fun! SR:3 looks to be even more unrealistically and overly awesomenessly fun! I want to enjoy the fucking game! (not like GTA:4 I rage quit because the driving was too damned hard and the lighting was terrible.)

You know it. Lololol

I never did that shitty Multiplayer in SR:2 so I'm glad they removed it from the series.

BOOOOOOM!

Joke :D

All the ad's and reveiws about this game i've seen are all about how you can blow lots of stuff up and get tanks and planes and kill everyone and not die. I got over that in GTA IV in about an hour. I've heard the mucking around part is fun, but the story line is sub-par and not challenging at all.

Martin Chavez

Joke :D said:
All the ad's and reveiws about this game i've seen are all about how you can blow lots of stuff up and get tanks and planes and kill everyone and not die. I got over that in GTA IV in about an hour. I've heard the mucking around part is fun, but the story line is sub-par and not challenging at all.
That is why I play Mass Effect if I need a game with story :p

AlphaClank said:
We got shown this in a game lecture.

[youtube:33xb07q9]9l_YN-yRCVY[/youtube:33xb07q9]
lmfao at the entire video.

Bogan

What the heck is that big purple thing in that girls hands?it even has a head, what type of gmaes are you young blokes playing?

afkr22

Bogan said:
What the heck is that big purple thing in that girls hands?it even has a head, what type of gmaes are you young blokes playing?
Dildo Sword 3000 is the best Wii game out!