• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

september 32v32

helSo.

Hi Guys/Girls!

Ok so -OZ- are doing another HUGE 32VS 32. IT will be a 64 slot server on -OZ- VERSION OF ETPUB You don't have to be regular to join just if you see this you can play basically.
THIS IS A OPPORTUNITY FOR THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIAN ET!!!!!

It will be held on our 64 slot server that we will have set up on the night.

The IP is 202.130.34.133:27966

it date will be held on the 25/09/2011

The times for the 32v32 are as follows:

Time and zones below for ease:

QLD: 7PM
NSW:7PM
VIC: 7PM
TAS: 7PM
SA: 6.30PM
WA: 4PM
NT: 6.30PM
NZ: 9PM
sorry if the times are wrong

maps that are in the list to choose from 23 maps only 7-10 maps will be played on the night so choose wisely
baserace
baserace2
ctf_toxic
ctf_well
denofloins_etdual
egypt
et_apikoth
goldendunk_a2
mml_minastirith_fp3
mml_helmsdeap_b4
nfl_b2
pirates
steelplant2
supergoldrush_final
towerandslider
uje christmas sniper
christmas hill
flakenstein_sw2
mlb_beach
mlb_starbase
sowertiderrc
loftys_ctf_prefab
sni_cortexvsdemon
plus the standard maps

you have 3 weeks to decide or i will decide :D

every one will have all skill levels so you will just have to kill each other :D

regards
-OZ- phillgates2
ps unfortuantly ill be away for this event in september going to europe for 5 and a 1/2 weeks woohoo for me i will try to remember to be on if i dont = having such a good time :D ill be in contact with fern/admins a day before the event so they will be alright for the night

pps i might be on or i might be traveling in a bus at that stage trying to sleep off a hangover or lack of sleep and i will have to be on at 10am europe time or so (=be on a bus from Preveza to Tirana or from Tirana to Dubrovnik) for me to get on and have a bash :D as you can tell im just prattling on so ill stop now :D good luck and have a great night

Bandido

ET Moderator
Looking fwd to it but I would swap it for a trip to Europe ya lucky bugger. Can you fit me in your suitcase mate. :banana:

helSo.

bump iv finalised the maps but br will need to do a server to server transfer of the maps that i have on the 32v32 server to the web server due to the fact that i forgot get br to get me the pass for the ftp web in time ill have to post the maps when i get the net connection over in london or somewhere in europe to tell you the maps that have been selected alll the best

phill

helSo.

when i get ftp acis ill let you know i might have to cut back the arti and airstrick a bit
wow i cant spell when i am so tired 7 and a half hour flight kills me :( hope i can get some sleep on the next flight :) it iis now 31degrees in singapore and got 10mins on a net connection left :D and im swaying like im going to go to sleep standing up :D :banana:
phill

helSo.

Ok the maps are

map baserace
map steelplant2
map ctf_well
map nfl_b2
map mml_helmsdeep_b4
map pirates
map mlb_beach
map supergoldrush_final
map duplex_towers
map goldendunk_a2
map UJE_christmas_sniper

Plz ion up the other maps that are on the game server due to there is one map that will dl when you start can't remember which one though br might be on tia ready
Thanks
Phill

G-Train

phillgates2 said:
when i get ftp acis ill let you know i might have to cut back the arti and airstrick a bit
wow i cant spell when i am so tired 7 and a half hour flight kills me :( hope i can get some sleep on the next flight :) it iis now 31degrees in singapore and got 10mins on a net connection left :D and im swaying like im going to go to sleep standing up :D :banana:
phill
Lol, that reminds me of something that cracked me up the other weekend.

Was at the local with a mate, we were both pretty smashed. He was leaning back on the wall of the bar and seemed to keep nodding off for quick power naps. The bouncer came up to him and said "Righto mate, time to head home". He asked why, the bouncer said "because you're falling asleep while standing up, you've obviously had too much to drink".
Old mate looked the bouncer right in the eye and said "What do you think i am, a fking Flamingo" :lol:

Hehe, good times.

helSo.

Just a reminder that the 32 v 32 is on tonight the maps are posted above iron br or fern old up the 32v32 server and exec the objective cycle config plz around 4-5ish I'll have removed the pass on there
Thanks
Phil

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
If your on etpub, just type !bigmatch in console and it will take you to the 32 v32. Have fun everyone. Check the start times on teh first post of this thread for more details as well.

(Command idea by Joke) <3

Regards, BR

TheSmiley6000

This looks fun but unfortunately I cannot attend this event due to the scrims scheduled for tonight BUT will definitely jump on and have a game with you all sometime soon. :)

i0nwr1t3r

A big Thank YOU to all who attended tonight , after so many server crashes from too many OP Panzers
& flamers on all maps , but a great time was had!

A great number of people in OZ Teamspeak tonight too!

A special thanks to Phil who decided on the maps , Triggs for the seemless *cough* tweaks on server & to the man with the clan BR!

It was awesome fun & I have a treat for any xmas sniper fans.

Cheers

i0n

Attachments