• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Servers Moved!!!!! - Urgent

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Howdy!

Sorry for my absence during this important times however, I have good news and some bad..

Firstly the bad news.. is that the IP's to EVERY SINGLE server except teamspeak 3 have changed.

The good news is, is that all the servers are now on a DDOS protected network and the new IP's will mean that at least for a little while we won't be hit with any DDOS's at all, but even we do at least the servers won't go down for days at a time and lag a lot less hopefully during one.

Ther other piece of good news is that, the TF2 servers are now all back online since the move has now occured too.

Whoever gets to this first people can start adding -OZ- servers to GameTracker with the new details. Also the stats and bans pages will be updated so they reflect the new IP's shortly too!

The IP's are as follows:

ET - Pub server - 173.199.80.128:27960
ET - Pro server - 27.50.70.69:27962
ET - 64 slot server - 27.50.70.70:27960 (Event server)

TF2 - 24 slot server - 27.50.71.12:27015

Minecraft - 76.72.170.253

Terraria - 27.50.70.68:7777

Best Regards, OVerZealous Gamers

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrian

FYI - HLstatsX web front end is only showing CSS & TF2 servers.
Maybe some more config changes to be made...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hlstatx is only for HLSource games, it doesn't support any other games we support except for TF2 and CSS currently.

We hope to get vsp stats back online and running again in the near future for ET!

matilda

DerpLyfe
Hey BR
Can you please set my level on the pub server?
I have no permissions at all ... not even help!
Thanks.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Um, sorry but that doesn't appear to be so

/login user user
user by that name does not exist

:(