• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed Sfool Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sfool

Hi, My name is Martin, I have played video games for a long time, and can appreciate most genres. I currently go under the alias Sfool, although I have been known as Martonias in the past.

I am currently in grade 12 in NSW, so I spend a lot of afternoons studying. I play table tennis, do weights, play guitar and a little bit of piano, and like reading. I appreciate all music, except for heavy metal, and currently enjoy classical and electro. And I hate movies, unless they are full on blockbusters. They feel like a waste of time otherwise :p

I'm friendly, easy to get along with, a fast learner, and a really good TF2 scout ;) I was advised to join -OZ- in order to be involved in a TF2 team.

I originally started my gaming career in good ol' Age of Empires I. From there, I played RTS games mostly as a young lad until recently, when I have begun to play more FPS.

Thanks for your attention ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunblade

heya Sfool, great to see you made it to our forums and applied :) your application is now under review expect a verdict within 24hrs
in the meantime feel free to jump on our teamspeak, tf2 servers and add me. ~ Gunblade

Synonym

Dear Sfool, congratulations are in order as you have been successful in joining our TF2 division. I look forward to playing with you on our servers and to chatting with you on TS and here on the forums. Feel free to slap on our clan tags now and to check out the TF2 section of the forums.

Please also abide by our code of conduct and you'll fit in just fine.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.