• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Sh1rts' application for ET [APPROVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelots

Disagree. What I do is more like basic. It's feckin exhausting. But hey, your opinion is your opinion I spose.
If you want a workout do resistance training with shit like the Randy couture fitness machine, now that's intense with a chance of killing yourself when the springs snap on you!!!
As for basic crossfit lerl might aswell do yoga or Pilates

Sh1rts

If you want a workout do resistance training with shit like the Randy couture fitness machine, now that's intense with a chance of killing yourself when the springs snap on you!!!
As for basic crossfit lerl might aswell do yoga or Pilates
lol I understand; the added adrenalin of "hey I might die any second !"

Not sure you understood what I meant by "basic" though. I guess what I do could with mah PT could be more accurately described as circuits rather than crossfit, i.e. what you do at basic training.

Tried kick-boxing, was full of raging roid heads wanting to kick off outside the gym if you beat them inside it. Good times. Shotokan was better for me personally. And boxing, as we both said - awesome for conditioning.

nelots

Pretty much all combat sports use a variety of resistance and weights training for conditionIng along with stupid amounts of cardio
As for basic hipster zumba.... Still lerl!

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.