• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Signature Offering - Nico

Nico.

If you want something similar like the rest of my sigs.. post what u want and ill try to make.. :)

Antagonist

Re: ...

can i have a similar sig except instead of that poxy guy in the helmet can u chuck in a few Victoria secret models..
much appreciated..

Fraggle

So your going to use that sig elsewhere then as it wouldnt be appropriate for here?
Just giving you the heads up!

Bucket

I'd like to see it first before I declare it banned Fraggle, it may very well be quite tasteful. If it's not tasteful then we'd have to have a vote..........hehehehe :lol: :lol:

Sunncaeks

Nah, it'll be fine. I just visited the Victoria's Secret website, and it's not an R18+ site. It's goddamn lingerie, not sex toys or whatever. That's fair game in my books. In society's books it seems, too.

Nico, you should set out a template or something ( you'll want to think about dimensions, main image, text, etc) when offering to make sigs. Makes things a lot easier for the sig-maker, or so I've seen. If they don't follow the template, no sig for them. ;]