• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

SK 'discussion'

Death_Reincarnated

Messenjah said:
Death I was hopeing we could make the discussion a little more broader.

Not specifically whether to tell (teach?) 'noobs' to sk or not.
This whole discussion started based on that I disagreed with paralysis comment about 'telling noobs to SK' in order to get better. If he elaborted this then its fair enough but bluntly saying to SK is trial and error in its self and that thread was not about trial and error but giving tips/help/advice. SK is a tactic in the eyes of people who know HOW to SK. Noobs generally have no idea how to SK or what works best when you SK...this is by no means good advice IMO..to me it was just too genereal and did not pin-point any specific tactical things they could learn. Thats why it was needed to be ELABORATED more...if para says hes done that then fair enough.

I think we have all forgoten the initial plot and lost track of it...were just spiraling out of control and taging along other topics with it....gotta love SPAM topics lol.

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Thats why it was needed to be ELABORATED more...if para says hes done that then fair enough.
Spawn camping is pretty much self-explanatory, if someone needs more detailed explanations then they should really go back to school or something.
Para didn't need to add any more detail as players will generally experience the game and get a feel to how to react to certain situations thus improving their game play on their own accord.

Its not rocket science death, sometimes when people show you an apple its really an APPLE.

P.S - ShamWow and snuggie arent acne products, you really need to get in touch with reality :p

CHRONIC

Not sure but I think Death said it takes skill to use panzar.. someone plz screw his head on straight

blusky

^^^^
Both require skill if you want to be great at it so anyone dissing people who use panzer are ignorant.
SMG requires FAR more skill than panzer to be great at, if you disagree you aren't ignorant you are simply incompetent in terms of ET. Prove me wrong.

I personally don't like to SK on a public server because I know its a cheap way of getting mass frags and thats why good players tend to do it.
It's a sure way to get kills typically and it puts the opposition on the back foot.

Why do you think good players rage when they get panzered one-on-one? Oh its a cheap noob panzer...and yet they SK gallore to rack up cheap frags.
SHOOT AT FEET compared to AIM EXTREMELY CAREFULLY AT THE HEAD AND HIT 3 TIMES, hmm what seems more cheaper? Spawn killing isn't cheap you imbecile, your point is invalid. You are so narrow minded when you have NO ONE defending/strengthening your arguments - myself, mess, para + more have been pointing flaws in your logic and all you come back with is circular, illogical reasoning and saying the same incorrect rubbish.

In all honestly I average 50-60 and I am proud of this achievement because I want to master this weapon. I enjoy Panzer you enjoy SMG.
I sometimes enjoy panzer - when I want an easy trip to 70+ kills I go panzer. Panzer is so easy ESPECIALLY on OZ (if you have maxed XP). I actually cannot comprehend how people get negative k/d's while using the panzer...The 'regular' panzers pretty much always get negatives. I've never played with you death so I don't know how good you are but I can assume if you went SMG you would be borderline useless. If you aren't versatile you aren't a good player.

I also enjoy getting some unbeleivable 1-in-a-million shots. THIS REQUIRES ALOT OF SKILL you cannot deny it when you see some of those time-perfected shots...or even lucky ones.
Please don't confuse SKILL with CHANCE and LUCK.

This is a public server and we are meant to give tips/help/advice to noobs to become better. SK is not tolerated here nor will it help if youre suggesting to learn from trial and error
We understand SK isn't allowed. On EVERY public server where spawn killing is allowed there IS SK. If Zerobyte actually wanted to get better and play competitively then he would go from OZ -> GA -> LADDER MATCHES. Spawn killing is a major part in the last 2 forms of gameplay I listed.

Death_Reincarnated

blusky said:
^^^^
Both require skill if you want to be great at it so anyone dissing people who use panzer are ignorant.
SMG requires FAR more skill than panzer to be great at, if you disagree you aren't ignorant you are simply incompetent in terms of ET. Prove me wrong.
SMG=general weapon of choice vs. Panzer=Technical weapon...anyone can learn to be good at SMG but not many can grasp the potential that panzer offers...mortar is another weapon...i dont see you dissing it when you/others get owned with precice/timed/constant spawn-placed mortar...or do you?

blusky said:
^^^^
Why do you think good players rage when they get panzered one-on-one? Oh its a cheap noob panzer...and yet they SK gallore to rack up cheap frags.
SHOOT AT FEET compared to AIM EXTREMELY CAREFULLY AT THE HEAD AND HIT 3 TIMES, hmm what seems more cheaper? Spawn killing isn't cheap you imbecile, your point is invalid. You are so narrow minded when you have NO ONE defending/strengthening your arguments - myself, mess, para + more have been pointing flaws in your logic and all you come back with is circular, illogical reasoning and saying the same incorrect rubbish.
Players always rage at panzer noobs but they cant even distinguigh between good panzerer and a bad one...why because in their eyesSMG based kills are the most commonly acceptable method of getting frags...learn to kill the enemy before it kills you...despite the weapon they are using. Less QQ and more PewPewBoom.

blusky said:
^^^^
I also enjoy getting some unbeleivable 1-in-a-million shots. THIS REQUIRES ALOT OF SKILL you cannot deny it when you see some of those time-perfected shots...or even lucky ones.
Please don't confuse SKILL with CHANCE and LUCK.
Skill and luck go hand in hand wether you like it or not. The better you are the less you rely on chance but there is alwyas that element of chance despite the weapon....Panzer shots give a higher 'wooow factor' than trippling someone IMO. You try pulling of a long range panzer shot with a headshot hit and tell me that did not take skill...add the fact that you and enemy are moving....other enemies are moving around...explosions going off...it takes way more skill achieving that than headshotting someone...one bullet, one chance vs. 32bullet clip and only 3shots needed to hit head and kill (plus body shots)...you do the math. It seriously depneds on the situation and the calibre of the player so you cant deny the someone with skill in panzer, in your eyes, is worthless or that panzer is worthless. Anyone can shoot a panzer but not many can do magic with it.

blusky said:
^^^^
This is a public server and we are meant to give tips/help/advice to noobs to become better. SK is not tolerated here nor will it help if youre suggesting to learn from trial and error
We understand SK isn't allowed. On EVERY public server where spawn killing is allowed there IS SK. If Zerobyte actually wanted to get better and play competitively then he would go from OZ -> GA -> LADDER MATCHES. Spawn killing is a major part in the last 2 forms of gameplay I listed.
I never said it isnt...but saying to a noob go spawn kills wont help him....people at that status wonder what does SK or TK mean....ELABORATE...how difficult can it be....you have to know what audience youre speaking to. In this case it was noobs getting tips/help/advice so i think we should elaborate things and be slitghly specific...otherwise they will be going WTF?

Bottom line is if youre good and effective with a weapon then use it. Yous all are saying there is not honour in FPS games, every tactic should be explited and used, every man for himself (except team work in mathces) and every kill counts but all are QQ about getting killed by panzers and the use of them...seriously if youre good you will handle any weapon and situation but it looks like yous have conformed to the idea that panzers are useless because YOU hate being killed by them, aspecially by a noob which in your eye is preety much everyone who uses panzer and kills you. (by saying 'you(r)' i dont literaly pinpoint at a specific person but it is towards people who think in those lines).

As for the entire SK debate. I honestly couldnt care less if someone SK but what I thought needs to be cleared up is elaborating on the SK tip that was put forward. Its just too plain and broad. Its like me saying to someone "you need calcium intake for stronger bones". If someone didnt know milk is a source of calicum they wouldnt know if to suck on a cows tit or what....elaborate for those who have no clue...in this case noobs.

P.S. You never seen me play ET yet you presume that I am crap at SMG because i keep talking about panzer...now that is ignorance. I'm not going to try and place myself on the skill level...i'll let others (with credible knowledge and nonbiased opinion) do the writing/talking.

blusky

SMG=general weapon of choice vs. Panzer=Technical weapon...anyone can learn to be good at SMG but not many can grasp the potential that panzer offers...mortar is another weapon...i dont see you dissing it when you/others get owned with precice/timed/constant spawn-placed mortar...or do you?
Sigh. Your first statement is an argumentative fallacy. I'd love to see half the people on the OZ server become good at SMG. If you honestly think that panzer is harder than SMG you are an idiot. You didn't prove me wrong.

Panzer is SO EASY compared to smg. I don't see people that play panzer most of the time calling SMG easy.

Players always rage at panzer noobs but they cant even distinguigh between good panzerer and a bad one...why because in their eyesSMG based kills are the most commonly acceptable method of getting frags...learn to kill the enemy before it kills you...despite the weapon they are using. Less QQ and more PewPewBoom.
The point you are making here is absolutely absurd. It's fairly hard to tripple a panzer before the rocket fires, you probably wouldn't understand because it sounds like you never SMG. You sympathise greatly for people that play the panzer because you obviously rarely play SMG. SMG kills are accepted because it's fair and typically even matched - compared to a rocket 1 shotting you while you desperately spray at the head.

Skill and luck go hand in hand wether you like it or not. The better you are the less you rely on chance but there is alwyas that element of chance despite the weapon....Panzer shots give a higher 'wooow factor' than trippling someone IMO. You try pulling of a long range panzer shot with a headshot hit and tell me that did not take skill...add the fact that you and enemy are moving....other enemies are moving around...explosions going off...it takes way more skill achieving that than headshotting someone...one bullet, one chance vs. 32bullet clip and only 3shots needed to hit head and kill (plus body shots)...you do the math. It seriously depneds on the situation and the calibre of the player so you cant deny the someone with skill in panzer, in your eyes, is worthless or that panzer is worthless. Anyone can shoot a panzer but not many can do magic with it.
Skill is very different to luck. I guess it does give a bigger wow factor when all you play is panzer, how often did you tripple someone? This whole paragraph is RUBBISH, you continue to make yourself look asinine.

I never said it isnt...but saying to a noob go spawn kills wont help him....people at that status wonder what does SK or TK mean....ELABORATE...how difficult can it be....you have to know what audience youre speaking to. In this case it was noobs getting tips/help/advice so i think we should elaborate things and be slitghly specific...otherwise they will be going WTF?
It was elaborated on and if he wanted to know how he could of asked questions. Spawn killing isn't hard to understand.

Bottom line is if youre good and effective with a weapon then use it. Yous all are saying there is not honour in FPS games, every tactic should be explited and used, every man for himself (except team work in mathces) and every kill counts but all are QQ about getting killed by panzers and the use of them...seriously if youre good you will handle any weapon and situation but it looks like yous have conformed to the idea that panzers are useless because YOU hate being killed by them, aspecially by a noob which in your eye is preety much everyone who uses panzer and kills you. (by saying 'you(r)' i dont literaly pinpoint at a specific person but it is towards people who think in those lines).
Can you SMG? I doubt it - much like all other panzer noobs on OZ.

As for the entire SK debate. I honestly couldnt care less if someone SK but what I thought needs to be cleared up is elaborating on the SK tip that was put forward. Its just too plain and broad. Its like me saying to someone "you need calcium intake for stronger bones". If someone didnt know milk is a source of calicum they wouldnt know if to suck on a cows tit or what....elaborate for those who have no clue...in this case noobs.
??????????????????????????????????? wat

P.S. You never seen me play ET yet you presume that I am crap at SMG because i keep talking about panzer...now that is ignorance. I'm not going to try and place myself on the skill level...i'll let others (with credible knowledge and nonbiased opinion) do the writing/talking.
Please play ET again i'd love to see how amazing at panzer you are and if you are any different compared to other panzer noobs.

Death_Reincarnated

@blusky were just going in circles with this...its a pointless debate.

You, just like many other players, shun people who panzer (typically on public server) because its nooby. Fair enough many players are panzernoobs and they are crap but there are those select who have taken it to another level. You consider panzer weapon to be useless then you might as well consider every other weapon except smg to be removed because you say "SMG kills are accepted because it's fair and typically even matched". Since when you consider playing FAIR and typically matched fights in an online game? Every weapon should be used to get the edge regardless if youre playing mathces or pub. Like i said before stop QQing about getting panzered and more PewPewBoom. If youre good enough then you will outsmart a nooby panzer...most likely he will vapourise himself but it sounds like you just get agitated that you leave spawn and get panzered or there is one waiting for you around the corner. Not even once have you constructively critisised the panzer weapon to be useless but you quickly jump the gun and assume its useless because of who uses it..this can be applied to any weapon except that smg is mainstream and to you its where it counts...but it doesnt.

Ive come along way with using the panzer and it takes alot of time and practise; Likewise using smg, nades etc. It takes time and alot of practise to be able to do things with a weapon that generally has one purpouse...so dont give me this mumbo jumbo that smg=skill and panzer=fail. Whats important is in which hands its being used so dont blame the weapon..blame the end user (who forgot to read the EULA lol)

As for the SK debate...ELABORATE. You and others who give help are in a totaly different position to a noob who has no idea what TK might mean. If you give tips then dont blantly say do this cso they wont have an idea how to do it effectively so they can get the most out of it. Dont assume they will know everything you know...THEY ARE NEWCOMERS to the game afterall ffs. geeez you calling me stupid/imbicile yet from your writing your suggesting that they will get a clue...yeah thyll get a clue after getting owned for the millionth time in the spawn...whats better: tell them how to SK or just tell them to SK? (in order to learn something from it) if you say the latter then OMFD!

Messenjah

I'm sorry death, but you lost.

Blusky bit by bit rebuts every paragraph you type with sound logic.
You just keyboard mash out another essay.

But I couldn't ignore this -
Ive come along way with using the panzer and it takes alot of time and practise
You've come along way..? What have you achieved?
And it takes no time or practice - my first time playing ET was with a panzar on oasis.. got 70 frags with it.
MY FIRST TIME EVER playing this game.

Death_Reincarnated

If everybody thinks panzer is a useless wapons then please by all means tell me why it has not been removed yet from ETPub games AND from matches in ETPro. Furthermore, youre suggesting smg should be the only weapon used in getting fraggs since it takes the most skill and is the basis of FPS games, then might as well remove every other weapon from FPS games (both in public play and matches). What a load of dribble and ignorance.

Every weapon has potential to be deadly in the hands of an experienced player and it ads dynamic to the game overall. Only reason why you think its crap cos you get killed by it in pub games alot by noobs who TK and vapourise themself...and tell me thats not true. Afcourse there is no skill involved in that but when did I ever mention that I was talking about those kind of situations???

Point and click applies to both smg and panzer. You give an smg to a noob and they will 'spray and pray', give them a panzer and they'll freak out and blast it asap which will tend to vapourise themself. I'm not talking about the noob level here im talking about someone who has grasped how to effectively use smg or panzer. It takes skill and time wether you belive it or not. If panzer requires no skill to be an effective and deadly weapon then why do all online FPS tend to include it? Huh? Conforming to the ways alot of the players like you have just shows lack of creativity towards the game...yes lets all use smg's because its the best weapon and offers greatest skill...pllllllleeeeeaazzzeee. Now this is a joke.

Once again you shun the panzer weapon becuase you asume its used by noobs only, what you have forgotten is that public serves have alot of players but skill doesnt come just from getting high frags with the panzer..its how you get them. Sorry but its not I that have missed the point and lost the plot...I took the time to understand your point of view..you just read what you wanted to and twisted it around.

As for me coming along way with the panzer and my achievements....man I so wish I had video footage of some of the shots I was able to get...panzering is a craft itself and it takes alot more skill than you think to pull of shots from different angles and situations...and get multi kills. You can ask some of the regular players that I played along side in the past. Phat is prolly your best chance to ask since him and I use to team work alot, M@ilda, Lestat, triggs, horus, g-train, hicksy..i dont know there are heaps of regulars that ive seen get better and played alongside...I dont think people bothered to spec me...maybe Phat when he was making dinner lol...i dont except them to but i know what i can do and what i couldnt do when i started off.

This is going to be the third time I say this; Less QQ and more PewPewBoom. If youre good enough then you'll outsmart a panzer noob, unless you think thats too dificult.

blusky

More circular reasoning.
More illogical claims.
More argumentative fallacies.
More dodging my arguments with large silly responses to make it look like you answered me.

Sigh.

Death_Reincarnated said:
You consider panzer weapon to be useless then you might as well consider every other weapon except smg to be removed because you say "SMG kills are accepted because it's fair and typically even matched".
I have never, throughout this argument, called panzer useless. Don't make up things, sir.

Death_Reincarnated said:
If youre good enough then you will outsmart a nooby panzer
It's rather hard to 'outsmart' a panzer when I absolutely MUST triple him to survive... Nah I get outplayed by the panzer camping the DUMB spot(which doesn't help the team) - he's leaning and looking for one mans. OUT PLAYED.

Not even once have you constructively critisised the panzer weapon to be useless but you quickly jump the gun and assume its useless because of who uses it
We aren't debating if the panzer is useless - it's not, it's a devastating weapon in the arms of a newb and in the arms of a skilled player - that's one of the points i've been trying to make. You say how you can make 'magic' with the panzer, Really? I doubt it. It's extremely hard to distinguish between magic and a mediocre player with a panzer... Any player that can't SMG is useless(TO AN EXTENT), i've said it before if you aren't versatile you aren't a good player. Most people go panzer because they can't shoot at all, many panzers on public servers just keep the panzer out until it recharges not even swapping to SMG. If they can't go panzer they go the next EASIEST thing to get kills, rnade.

so dont give me this mumbo jumbo that smg=skill and panzer=fail
It's not mumbo jumbo, it's fact. Why do you think people think the 'BEST' players are the ones that are the BEST at SMG?

geeez you calling me stupid/imbicile yet...
Panzer shots give a higher 'wooow factor' than trippling someone IMO
Skill and luck go hand in hand wether you like it or not
SMG=general weapon of choice vs. Panzer=Technical weapon...anyone can learn to be good at SMG but not many can grasp the potential that panzer offers.
It takes a lot of skill to be good at panzer.
Ahem.

Death_Reincarnated said:
If everybody thinks panzer is a useless wapons then please by all means tell me why it has not been removed yet from ETPub games AND from matches in ETPro. Furthermore, youre suggesting smg should be the only weapon used in getting fraggs since it takes the most skill and is the basis of FPS games, then might as well remove every other weapon from FPS games (both in public play and matches). What a load of dribble and ignorance.
We aren't suggesting that and we aren't calling panzers useless.

Death_Reincarnated said:
yes lets all use smg's because its the best weapon and offers greatest skill...pllllllleeeeeaazzzeee. Now this is a joke.
I could of put this in my quotes from you...

Death_Reincarnated said:
Afcourse there is no skill involved in that but when did I ever mention that I was talking about those kind of situations???
What are you talking about then?

Death_Reincarnated said:
Once again you shun the panzer weapon becuase you asume its used by noobs only, what you have forgotten is that public serves have alot of players but skill doesnt come just from getting high frags with the panzer..its how you get them.
Sorry but its not I that have missed the point and lost the plot...I took the time to understand your point of view..you just read what you wanted to and twisted it around.
It takes a lot of skill to be good at panzer. Nelots panzer frag range is quite true but abit to streched.
(FPM=Frags per match)
Panzernoob: 1-20 FPM
Panzermagnet: 21-40 FPM
Panzerveteran:41-70 FPM
Panzerpro: 71+ FPM
Nice contradiction in your argument there... You have missed the point and lost the plot.

I played panzer the other night on a 30 minute map - got 100 kills with little effort, am I A MAGIC PANZER? By your FPM silly rating system, i'm a XXXPANZERMASTERXXX

nelots

These are good reads on a slow friday arvo right after a drinking session at the pub!!

Keep up the lolz blusky+death.

Death_Reincarnated

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
More illogical claims.
More argumentative fallacies.
More dodging my arguments with large silly responses to make it look like you answered me.
Since when have you anwsered questions which i deliberatily put in some of my replies? anyways...

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
Death_Reincarnated said:
You consider panzer weapon to be useless then you might as well consider every other weapon except smg to be removed because you say "SMG kills are accepted because it's fair and typically even matched".
I have never, throughout this argument, called panzer useless. Don't make up things, sir.
"SMG requires skill, panzer doesnt" ....what this doesnt ring a bell??? Its your saying. CBF finding the quote by its basically the underlying reason why we are having this debate. BTW is a load of bobbla IMO.

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
Death_Reincarnated said:
If youre good enough then you will outsmart a nooby panzer
It's rather hard to 'outsmart' a panzer when I absolutely MUST triple him to survive... Nah I get outplayed by the panzer camping the DUMB spot(which doesn't help the team) - he's leaning and looking for one mans. OUT PLAYED.
Wait are you suggeesting you are being outsmarted by a noob...with a noobtube??? If you have the smg skill you should at least kill, if not tripple, him before he kills you...or is it that it takes more than just smg skill to outsmart a noob with a panzer...i thought so...Your idea that smg is the only weapon that is a fair encounter in fights just went down the sewage pipe.

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
It's not mumbo jumbo, it's fact. Why do you think people think the 'BEST' players are the ones that are the BEST at SMG?
Um because its a mainstream weapon..which i pointed out previously.

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
Death_Reincarnated said:
We aren't suggesting that and we aren't calling panzers useless.
Wait youre not??? useless=no skill...oh wait this is what i was getting at...it takes skill to master it yet you say its a skill-less weapon. So which one is it then, make up your mind? (Once again CBF finding the approriate quote.)

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
geeez you calling me stupid/imbicile yet...
[quote:3sam3w67]so dont give me this mumbo jumbo that smg=skill and panzer=fail
Panzer shots give a higher 'wooow factor' than trippling someone IMO
Skill and luck go hand in hand wether you like it or not
SMG=general weapon of choice vs. Panzer=Technical weapon...anyone can learn to be good at SMG but not many can grasp the potential that panzer offers.
It takes a lot of skill to be good at panzer.
Ahem.[/quote:3sam3w67]
LOl once again youre quoting me on out of context replies...dont do that because I have to reword myself in new essays so it makes sense for you and it confuses your perception of what i'm trying to say.

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
Death_Reincarnated said:
yes lets all use smg's because its the best weapon and offers greatest skill...pllllllleeeeeaazzzeee. Now this is a joke.
I could of put this in my quotes from you...
I was being sarcastic if you didnt get the jist..or do i need to further elaborate myself so you know what i'm talking about? Oh wait didnt I say 'elaborate' on the SK tip made by paralysis???hmm makes sense why I mentioned 'elaborate' now doesnt it?

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
Death_Reincarnated said:
Once again you shun the panzer weapon becuase you asume its used by noobs only, what you have forgotten is that public serves have alot of players but skill doesnt come just from getting high frags with the panzer..its how you get them
Sorry but its not I that have missed the point and lost the plot...I took the time to understand your point of view..you just read what you wanted to and twisted it around.

LOl so that makes two of us now??? This really sound slike tic-for-tac conversation...quite pointless if this is the case aint it?

blusky said:
More circular reasoning.
[quote:3sam3w67]It takes a lot of skill to be good at panzer. Nelots panzer frag range is quite true but abit to streched.
(FPM=Frags per match)
Panzernoob: 1-20 FPM
Panzermagnet: 21-40 FPM
Panzerveteran:41-70 FPM
Panzerpro: 71+ FPM
Nice contradiction in your argument there... You have missed the point and lost the plot.
I played panzer the other night on a 30 minute map - got 100 kills with little effort, am I A MAGIC PANZER? By your FPM silly rating system, i'm a XXXPANZERMASTERXXX[/quote:3sam3w67]
You know the map, you know what to do...in perspective this, the FPM is a rating that was firstly considered by nelots which i took the liberty to further justifying it since it was too broad. My implication was never that it might be the correct ratio between FPM and the credibility of the player, BUT there are other factors that affect the frag count...namely skill of the player with regards to basically everything he/she knows about ET. That is why i said it takes skill...by skill I mean not just learning how to panzer but knowing where to stand/hide/move/timing etc..all of these factors are needed to be taken into account....likewise if you were to choose to SMG instead and get frags. You have really missed he point here. There are heaps of variables which need to be taken into account which impact ANY weapon but it takes skill to master one and it takes certain other skill to master a different weapon...each weapon has its +/-.

Youre basically arguing that panzer requires no skill to get frags...if that is the case then anwser this...why hasnt it been removed from FPS games (aspecially the popular ones) all together? If its useless then remove it...it would be useless in the game environment. But you know it hasnt been; therefore it has merit in the fact that it requires skill and its a deadly weapon in the hands of a person who knows how to achieve its maximum potential...which is what i was getting at from the begining...or did you forget already? This also apllies to ALL the othe rweapons available but since smg being the basis weapon people with higher skill level tend to dismiss other weapons, aspecially panzer in ET, because they consider them to be zero-skill weapons...quite an obsurd and silly opinion..or is this opinion influenced by othe means???

G-Train

I think we can all agree that Bluskie is crap with panza, but probably the best OZ regular at it.

There is noone in Australia I would consider a panza master, the likes of Wingy, Xpaz, Night etc.

And 1 thing you will find, is they go panza for only short periods of time, switching to other spam classes as the situation suits.

So bottom line is, Aus only has panza noobs.

/The end

nelots

G-Train said:
/The end
LIES!!! I was way better than panzer noob status........ just ask horus, he was my prime target and he'll vouch for it :D

Death_Reincarnated

G-Train said:
I think we can all agree that Bluskie is crap with panza, but probably the best OZ regular at it.
OOOO :shock: the plot on this current debate thickens...

G-Train said:
There is noone in Australia I would consider a panza master, the likes of Wingy, Xpaz, Night etc.
Yeah I seen quite a few videos of these guys and the way they have managed to get multi-fraggs I have done that in the past as well. The difference is they play comp matches and I done this sort of stuff in public servers so there is more pressure in their cases which I can say i could not handle (thats why i never went competitive). I know i'm not as good as they are but I also know i can panzer-frag in a similar way to them. They do have great skill and it shows in the videos.

G-Train said:
/The end
MPRippa and buttcheeks are both decent at it (besides me lol..sorry being cheeky :p) but yeah in aus its a bunch of noobs....perhaps why OZ only allows one panzer per side cos everyone get annoyed and so forth.

Antagonist

WOW interesting read, id like to add my 2 cents :p

1st of all, static back when he was playing for Y*Y was an absolute nightmare with the panzer and imo the best panzer ive seen on Australian et throughout my years.
2nd. death i feel for you, you a trying your hardest to justify the panzer as being good and in pubs with lvl 4 HW its quite useful, but matches against a good clan is a whole new story and PLZ trust me on this!
good clans do not run in singles (and if they do hes usually a backrager to detere the advance)
having played against you on quite a few occasions and knowing your capabilities im sorry to say its funny you think your in the same league as those guys, i had a good chuckle, you say u can panzer frag the same as them, wat makes them special is they have the ability to sneak through and set up the ambush and the random 5 man panzer costing 30 seconds of good attacking or defence and no offense but on the competitive level you dont have the tactical ability to be able to pull it off, which is only due to match inexperience. as blusky or G said (cbf looking for it) a good panzer are the versatile ones SO TRUE, a panzer is usually called in for 1 event in an attack or defense usually a room or corridor clearance or to compliment a perfect spawn camp. take goldrush for example double airstrikes on both entrances and a floating panzer on the bridge waiting for the stragglers, thats effective use of a panzer.
facts are SMG no matter how much u hate it is the dominant force in this game, its fast, accurate and the only down time u have is when your reloading, if you fire that panzer and miss, then its all over for you.
alot of teams like to run a panzer to compliment there defense, but against 6 high quality smgrs you will quickly and unexpectedly be blitzed and hard :S
and besides the same effect can be done with a good rifle nader + he can diffuse,plant etc and becomes useful for the team.

oo one last thing.. good teams have every angle covered in there crossfire, so more or less you can be the 1st in, get mowed the fluck down and maybe get 1 or 2 ppl if your lucky, or sit at the back trying to create an opportunity for your team while the rest of em get smashed because there doing it 5 v 6 :S

blusky

Antagonist said:
WOW interesting read, id like to add my 2 cents :p

1st of all, static back when he was playing for Y*Y was an absolute nightmare with the panzer and imo the best panzer ive seen on Australian et throughout my years.
2nd. death i feel for you, you a trying your hardest to justify the panzer as being good and in pubs with lvl 4 HW its quite useful, but matches against a good clan is a whole new story and PLZ trust me on this!
good clans do not run in singles (and if they do hes usually a backrager to detere the advance)
having played against you on quite a few occasions and knowing your capabilities im sorry to say its funny you think your in the same league as those guys, i had a good chuckle, you say u can panzer frag the same as them, wat makes them special is they have the ability to sneak through and set up the ambush and the random 5 man panzer costing 30 seconds of good attacking or defence and no offense but on the competitive level you dont have the tactical ability to be able to pull it off, which is only due to match inexperience. as blusky or G said (cbf looking for it) a good panzer are the versatile ones SO TRUE, a panzer is usually called in for 1 event in an attack or defense usually a room or corridor clearance or to compliment a perfect spawn camp. take goldrush for example double airstrikes on both entrances and a floating panzer on the bridge waiting for the stragglers, thats effective use of a panzer.
facts are SMG no matter how much u hate it is the dominant force in this game, its fast, accurate and the only down time u have is when your reloading, if you fire that panzer and miss, then its all over for you.
alot of teams like to run a panzer to compliment there defense, but against 6 high quality smgrs you will quickly and unexpectedly be blitzed and hard :S
and besides the same effect can be done with a good rifle nader + he can diffuse,plant etc and becomes useful for the team.

oo one last thing.. good teams have every angle covered in there crossfire, so more or less you can be the 1st in, get mowed the fluck down and maybe get 1 or 2 ppl if your lucky, or sit at the back trying to create an opportunity for your team while the rest of em get smashed because there doing it 5 v 6 :S
Good post, agree 100% - Other good AU panzers are pretty much the AWESOME players all round such as iceman34 + Shrapnel ( arguably the overall BEST players in AUS ). You'll find most top players being able to panzer well though.

@death I CBF replying to you because you have no idea(which i've pointed out many times...) it will just go on and on

MPRippa and buttcheeks are both decent at it