• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

So i did the unthinkable :<

Antagonist

i bought the new expansion and started playing wow.... for shame for shame.... never thought id do it.......................... so who is else is playing and on what server?

bloodnut

ET Moderator
I've been playing "it that shall not be named" :lol: for about 4 years but have only had my own account for almost 2. At the moment I am consolidating my toons on the 1 American server (Moonrunner). I enjoy it because it's a different type of game, but my 1st preference will always be ET, because I generally know the people I play with in it :) In "the other game" I spend most of my time solo questing and I prefer it that way, because jumping in random-player-selected dungeons is quite often, not always, full of not particularly nice people, and this happens in guilds too. Having said that, I still do dungeons, and battlegrounds and try ignore the constant bobbla :shock: My Dad and I have set up our own Horde and Alliance guild on the server and basically only let in people we know in real life (and can hassle the crap out of if they steal something significant! Just jokes).

How about you and anyone else? :)

The Admiral

I'll wait for the Catacylsm private servers to be stable before picking one.

I watched the interview with the world-first level 85. Because BR told me to. Kinda interesting. Seemed a little fun. And cheap. He admitted to recruiting guys to PVP against anyone else trying to do the same thing as him.

Antagonist

i dont mind it... im a healing priest.. which just happens to be the worst healing class atm which sorta sucks :S

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heh, I rolled a female mage on my mates account a few years ago called "schlarty". lulz.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Antagonist said:
my original guy was called slappaho but the admins made me change it :<
ROFL!

My mate started a new guild called "So Roneree" apparently. They have all named toons "kim jong" and "matt damon" and stuff. I think his toon is called "Hans Brix".

Synonym

noobItUp said:
Antagonist said:
my original guy was called slappaho but the admins made me change it :<
ROFL!

My mate started a new guild called "So Roneree" apparently. They have all named toons "kim jong" and "matt damon" and stuff. I think his toon is called "Hans Brix".
Hans Brix, OH NO!

Joke :D

I'm on Dreadmaul (Oceanic Server) and theres not many people but its still pretty gewd. Muh name is Splodgens and i'm a hunter, don't play all that often though