• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

So whats new?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Well about 30 minutes ago, our test server was successfully running the oz mod for MAC!!!!! :) We've also had our server transfered to linux, which seems more stable in general. So the client will be release asap to everyone, and server updates will appear ever so often. But a bunch of new fixes are being released as soon as the new client is completely tested today on all operating systems. With etkey generation in game and the "OZ vote bug" along with a few others like the "starting health bug" and weapon dmg normalisation to be resolved too! :)

Looking up for ET AUS and especially MAC users. So close now! How have you been yourself mate?

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Horie,
Diablo 3 got released
OZ Pub moved to a new server ( I need to update my forum sig)
BR is tinkering with the OZ mod for Mac , hopefully Marsy will be playing again very soon!

Cowsy has been given the pepsi challenge , play a game of ET.
I re-installed windows cause sata 3 drives just should not lag loading windows.
Midget is our newest member in the ET division
Casey Stoner has thrown in the towel & said no moar racin'
Noobitup has put a reward on Justin Biebers head , dead or dead , no reward if brought in alive!

& finally

It has been rumored that -OZ-Bandido has finally fixed his computer problems ,
though when approached for comment , -OZ-Bogan would neither confirm nor deny the truth of this allegation. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogan

Midget? i didnt even see an application? Well a big Welcome to you mate, and be carefull of -OZ-Bandido if he approaches you with a video camera, Cheers Boges

Bogan

Says that midget is the newest member in the ET division does he play under an alias? havent noticed Midget ingame,Cheers Bogey

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nah not back at all. Just dropping in to see whats new.

Anyone figured out that BR is actually Boges love child? Should I let that out do you reckon?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
geez Horry if BR is my love child he didnt get his nerdiness from me.
I'm actually a full blown gangsta that has tatooes and the triangle material around my forehead and the one of my ears pierced with bottle cap rings!

Bogan

Bwahahahahah sorry BR but triangle material? cant see for tears of laughter. My son i will have to educate you