• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

So whats new?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Horey, its been a mad house around here lately, so I will try to keep this brief

G train has co-opted our latest ET recruit (midget) into the lucrative adult film industry. There initial forays were quite well received, however G is currently in hiatus after an accident filming a 3-way with a garden fork (gnomes will be gnomes).

Bogan's gender reassignment surgery was a complete success, so bandido and he have finally given up on campaigning for gay marriage, as its no longer applicable to their scenario.

Frog pops in every now and then to venture forth another uninspired diatribe about how Magnum P.I. is better than McGyver. His current theory seems to centre somewhere around mustaches. So for his and other's benefit I have provided proof that once and for all McGyver > Magnum P.I.

MacGyver_Cowboy.jpg

G-Train

Hey old boy.

And dont listen to noob, it takes more than an inanimate object to keep me down.

Also, rumour has it that noob was reacquainted with guts' closet. He now refuses to talk about anything to do with tutu's, or cream pie!