• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Soundwave

Sunncaeks

Trash Talk. High on Fire. Melvins.

'nuff said. (Unless Slayer play a heap of the stuff from their decent era, Maiden is always good.)

Synonym

Sunncaeks said:

'nuff said. (Unless Slayer play a heap of the stuff from their decent era, Maiden is always good.)
You're a fan of HoF? I saw them live in Dec last year and they weren't anything special. We actually thought they were guitar roadies for about half of their set. Then again, the performance has jaded me and I haven't actively sought out any of their recorded stuff.

But shit yes! Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Slash, ADTR, Primus, Coheed and Cambria, Dimmu Borgir, Murderdolls, BMTH (as long as they play their old stuff), Devil Driver and 36 Crazy Fists. Best $150 I've spent in a long time.

Sunncaeks

Synonym said:
Sunncaeks said:

You're a fan of HoF? I saw them live in Dec last year and they weren't anything special. We actually thought they were guitar roadies for about half of their set. Then again, the performance has jaded me and I haven't actively sought out any of their recorded stuff.
Of course I am. Stoner Doom Metal powerhouse, man. Thought they were guitar roadies? Good!

bloodnut

ET Moderator
Jim Beam BR? Sure not Bon Jovi :D Old dude like me has probably missed the boat, but The Doors, Guns 'n' Roses even a bit of Nirvana (slinks into the corner to accept the beating).

Sunncaeks

bloodnut said:
Jim Beam BR? Sure not Bon Jovi :D Old dude like me has probably missed the boat, but The Doors, Guns 'n' Roses even a bit of Nirvana (slinks into the corner to accept the beating).
I like Jon Bovi.