• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Spawn Killing Scripts in Test

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
New Sking scripts are being used. Currently OZ is using ETwsK modified by necromancer for ETPUB. I am trying to optimize the sk limitations for each map. At the moment I have extended the spawn area for battery as it seems to be needed on the server. In this no sk zone you are invulnerable until you leave it UNLESS 1. You fire or 2. You heal someone. Construction does not remove the invincibility as a engineer.

If you think map requires some extended sk protection areas then let me know for which map and for which spawn and I will try my best to change it or extend it for that particular spawn point :).

Note: Capturable spawns are SK ALLOWED areas :).

Kind Regards, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
blusky said:
Battery simply shouldn't be on a server with NO SK rules.

What else is axis supposed to do?
I see you point exactly, that is why I have extended these no sk boundaries. You don't get kicked for it and yuo can't kill them until it dissapears or they shoot you making it easier on the admins to monitor and easier for axis to enjoy their cheap arty throws :). It should be fair next time, let me know how it goes this time round.

Oh also the bots on Special Delivery are fixed now too so enjoy :)

Kind regards, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Antagonist said:
awesome more scripts to lag the server
.... The scripts running will have a negligable effect on the server, Secondly it only loads one script per map FOR taht map + the core and thirdly if your getting lag pherhaps post up a post of what type of lag your experiencing and we will help you FIX it instead of just complaining..

Cheers, BR

Messenjah

You should always have 3 second shield.. even if you shoot or run out of the 'spawn zone'.

I'm getting out of axis' second spawn on goldrush in almost a second.. then dropping dead because its taken my shield away.

CHRONIC

BR - do whatever you have to do to make sure more responsibilities are taken from the -OZ- admins.