• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State of Origin: One B4 XMAS BREAK!

Antagonist

-OZ-blusky said:
AU would stomp NZ.

If you want fair(fun) games for both teams, dont let good players play.

Seriously.
i have to agree with this adding someone like myself, blusky or test to a game like this will just kill any fun you guys plan on having and there will be no lvl 4 heavy weapons to carry you :p

Sunncaeks

Antagonist said:
-OZ-blusky said:
AU would stomp NZ.

If you want fair(fun) games for both teams, dont let good players play.

Seriously.
i have to agree with this adding someone like myself, blusky or test to a game like this will just kill any fun you guys plan on having and there will be no lvl 4 heavy weapons to carry you :p
test / Joker is from AU now? O__o

nelots

So whats happening???

First it was State of Origin, now its Aus Vs NZ and on the other thread its Aus Vs NZ with a hint of pug random pickings match???

See what I mean when I said 'poor organization'?

EDIT by D_R: It was suggested that if the first one fails then planB would be to try and get AUS vs NZ...nothing has changed...people will still rock up but if not enough NZ people rock up then we still have VIC+NSW vs. QLD+WA. Basically the more people rock up the better..we can always split people up deepednign on PlanA or PlanB. Just read the threads posts carefully and the OP...its got enough hints to suggest what is happending. Its still a go im just wiaitng for Ryan to give me th eserver IP and such.

From the look of the teams in the OP it might be VIC+NSW vs QLD+WA+NZ...but hey the more people can come the better it will be :)

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I like it, hopefully everyone gets worked up enoguh there loads of competition from both SIDES :) GOOD LUCK BOTH SIDES.

TOMORROW IT IS!

OZ VENT HAS NOW GOT A STATE OF ORIGIN AREA WITH THE TEAMS SETUP :) ILL POST THE DETAILS IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD :)

Death_Reincarnated

Ryan has not gotten back to me with server booking info yet! I hope he has not forgotten it or we might have to boot everyone from OZ server for this lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunncaeks

Lol...

-OZ-RyAn said:
Booking Description- AUS vs NZ

Booked date and time- Friday, 4 December 2009 @ 07:00pm (AEDT)

Duration- 3hours

Game- Enemy Territory

Server address- 144.140.154.25:31000

Max players- 24

THE FOLLOWING SERVER SETTINGS WERE SELECTED

Rcon password- ******

Client password- nzaus

Mod directory- ETPRO

Map- GC:sw oasis

Timelimit: NO LIMIT

Antilag- ON

Force team balance: off

Punkbuster: on

headshot mode: off

I know there is alot of aussies that can make this, we just need 10 nz'ers to compete.
Hopefully it will be a great night XD