• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State of Origin: One B4 XMAS BREAK!

repent

evening gents.
my name is viKTor and ive just been sent an email about about a certain state of O that you girls are planning to play out.

ima kiwi and shithouse at ET and cant hit the broadside of a barn door but if you need to be revived then im your man.

im bound to rage some shyt about how i cant hit certain mofos at all but all in all im in it for the fun and im bound to make the ninja revive and no doubt have the game sense to make the clutch for whichever team that i should be humbled to be selected to play for.

gl&hf

viKTor

HaPpY

so wat r teams? or hav they already been chosen?
and this is even more poorly run than fizz's attempt lol

Death_Reincarnated

I've checked who is in which state and put the states together accordingly. It is not my fault that people do not bother responding and "signing up". I have a feeling that others who have not signed up will turn up as well enyways but looking at the teams atm yes it does look one sided but we can always do something about this.

@happy what you mean its more poorly run. Everything you need to knwo, besides the server, is set out. Nothing more that needs to be done exept for people to say which state they are so that I can put them into the team. Its people who not responding to this that are failing it.

Antagonist

death is been done (tried to be done) so many times now... somehow i cant see this 1 getting off the ground.
perhaps a AuS vs NZ or something, depending on how our New Zealand brothers go for numbers it would be a pretty interesting game, can think of 4 or so kiwis off the top of my head who could cause alot a probs for any AUS team.

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
death is been done (tried to be done) so many times now... somehow i cant see this 1 getting off the ground.
perhaps a AuS vs NZ or something, depending on how our New Zealand brothers go for numbers it would be a pretty interesting game, can think of 4 or so kiwis off the top of my head who could cause alot a probs for any AUS team.
Hey im F1 for this as well but we need the turnout and the only way to be sure is for people to reply so that we know who can make it or not. If you can rackup ~10kiwis by 4th december then we can turn all of the people who replied on this htread and go against the NZ side. CAN YOU DO IT IN TIME???

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
Its people who not responding to this that are failing it.
Isn't it logical to assume that the people not responding means that they're not interested in participating the games.
Also maybe those interested who haven't as yet responded is because they don't know about the event which leads to poor organization on your behalf.

Anyway I'm guessing this will fail since cybergamers is twitching at their own State of Origin event.

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
Its people who not responding to this that are failing it.
Isn't it logical to assume that the people not responding means that they're not interested in participating the games.
Also maybe those interested who haven't as yet responded is because they don't know about the event which leads to poor organization on your behalf.

Anyway I'm guessing this will fail since cybergamers is twitching at their own State of Origin event.
What else do you need to know besides the server IP which is pending. Everything you need to know is here and it only takes a reply to get yoursefl into the correct side. We have a banner and ive been spreading the word on the server so I hardly believe its the organisation side of things. PEOPLE FAIL TO BOTHER TO RESPOND which can be because of what you said...they CBF. What Antagonist suggested is plan B and we can turn it into Plan A if enough NZ can be mustered up for this.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Its well organised dw Death :). Also, we can just integrate the NZers into the QLD team if we need more. Or split them accordingly to have even teams.

repent

im kiwi and im keen to play w/e format.
pushing shit uphill getting 10 kiwis by the 4th imo.
are the teams listed in the 1st post up to date?

:flamer:

Antagonist

hmmm well hows this for "Plan C" i call it operation save this from being a complete failure.
get as many rock up for the night, pick 2 captains and choose teams primary school styles, then simply stopwatch it up, may not be State of Origin but atleast ppl wont leave dissapoint.

blusky

AU would stomp NZ.

If you want fair(fun) games for both teams, dont let good players play.

Seriously.