• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State Of Origin - Set-Up

WickedFizz

Okay Guys Looks like this could work out. Be we need rules,stucture,map,People/Players but mostly people from states.
Also i need to no is it only oz or should anyone be able to play.

My Idea (Feel free to contribute).

Map - Bacerace
Players - 7 Each (Less or more needed)
Games - Best of Three.
Teams - 2-4

-
Want to join in to help get this rolling.
Just say so.

So Far...
Not many yet...
____

[center:2fut44c7]New South Wales

-OZ-WickedFizz
-OZ-Keith
Happy
David
Biblecal

Queensland

-OZ-Black Racoon
Para
Gtrain
Phatbass
Kamzilla
Buzz[/center:2fut44c7]

kAmZilla

sign me up,
i'll fight hard and strong beside my beloved QUEENSLADDERRRSS!! :lol: :lol:
Black racoon big boy, show me what to do and when to do it and i'll drop thats basterds! :cool:

nelots

You should base it on how OGN ran it.

Teams must have 5 players to compete, best of 3 games in the format AB-BA-AB and depending on number of teams just have each team play each other twice with a table scoring system leading to quarters ---> semi's ---> finals.

In terms of maps have a map pool of 5maps per round, that way more choices/strats and overall promote better game play.
For a game each team picks a map and if a decider is required then cointoss.

WickedFizz

Lol i don't choose the map, taht was just my idea.
If you have any map idea's let's hear them.
That was just a Defualt map at the moment. i'm just thinking of a map that does not require something to be blown up.

Representer

The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-JoKeR":10xuqr4m]lol fizz better let someelse handle it. Baserace is a terrible idea imo
QFT[/quote:10xuqr4m]

WTF is QFT.. is this why everyone dislikes you admiral... you seem awkward and creepy.

JoKeR

Representer said:
The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-JoKeR":3q8vnpof]lol fizz better let someelse handle it. Baserace is a terrible idea imo
QFT
WTF is QFT.. is this why everyone dislikes you admiral... you seem awkward and creepy.[/quote:3q8vnpof]

yea cheers for saying what was on my mind. He talks like a nerd

kabal

Representer said:
The Admiral said:
[quote="-OZ-JoKeR":1hyqrlaf]lol fizz better let someelse handle it. Baserace is a terrible idea imo
QFT
WTF is QFT.. is this why everyone dislikes you admiral... you seem awkward and creepy.[/quote:1hyqrlaf]

QFT = Quoted For Truth

and perhaps a CTF map?

WickedFizz

Yeah if somebody could gather info about maps that would suit this type of thing that would be sweet, i think we should step far away from maps like Goldrush and radar and Oasis.

G

it has now been moved :) and i like the sound of this but count me out sorry guys

G

lol hahaha my baby brother who is 6 is even better then me hahaha now how good am i :)

G

lol hehehe, its not my fault - im just not a et girl, i am more a socialite i bite hahahha :D