• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Stats Page Updates When?

i0nwr1t3r

Hi all,
Just gotta ask,is it me or the time / date on stats page is out?
Example
Just checked

powered by vsp stats processor © 2004-2005 by myrddin
theme:bismarck by myrddin
vsp v0.45, last updated @ 2009-11-24 20:00:25
skin:avalanche by myrddin
page loaded in 0.084397s (0.060394s)

Time I checked 3.30pm AEST 25/11/09

So is it on US time perhaps? :?

I doubt it has anything to do with it , but I'm using FireFox 3.5.5 & yes I did check my system date is correct before posting :D

i0nwr1t3r

sry about that Keith,
Was getting an error message & couldn't see it had successfully posted multiple times!
Left note on message board & 1 post about it.

Next time I'll login from a different computer if I get a repeat of the issue & confirm if it's my machine or forum.

PS. How do I delete my own posts? ie. The multiple's I just discovered I posted.

keith

i0nwr1t3r said:
sry about that Keith,

PS. How do I delete my own posts? ie. The multiple's I just discovered I posted.
No problem, happens rather frequently from my experience with bulletin boards and forums.

You cannot, iirc, you will need to find someone with Moderator powers to do it for you.

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-keith said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
sry about that Keith,

No problem, happens rather frequently from my experience with bulletin boards and forums.

You cannot, iirc, you will need to find someone with Moderator powers to do it for you.
Ok ,my bad,find a MOD,got it!

What's iirc mean?

Cheers ;)

keith

i0nwr1t3r said:
-OZ-keith said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
sry about that Keith,

Ok ,my bad,find a MOD,got it!

What's iirc mean?

Cheers ;)
If I recall correctly.