• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Sticky Chocolate Cake recipe

Spidonkle

Kladdkaka (Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake)
Here is the recipie to a cake I absolutely adore, I love baking and this cake is very easy to make and easier to eat. ;)

Ingredients
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
2 eggs
1 1/3 cups white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, melted

Procedure
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate.
2. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside. Stir the eggs into the sugar for a good 5 mins with an electric beater. Add the flour mixture, and stir just until combined. But stir just a little with a spoon when you mix in the flour mixture and the butter. A total of 30 strokes should do it and it should be by hand. Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pie plate.
3. Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate. Serve warm, or refrigerate overnight and serve cold.

Images

I prepared this one earlier. This was my first attempt at making it and it was delicious. :D

Tips
- It's very sweet and rich, so have ice cream on the side with it.
- It tastes better when it's hot.

Joke :D

Why are you telling us?

You should be in the kitchen and that cake should be on my plate.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ooohhh I don't think we have had a "from scratch" recipe yet. It's good to see one pop up. I might even try and make it later. I need to buy ingredients first then.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Erm, why is this forum in members now?

Isn't the recepies supposed to be in general viewing area?

Spidonkle

Joke =D said:
Why are you telling us?

I now remember why I wasn't going to put this recipe up originally...

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Ooohhh I don't think we have had a "from scratch" recipe yet. It's good to see one pop up. I might even try and make it later. I need to buy ingredients first then.
Thank you BR. XD
I do all my baking from scratch. I was going to put some cupcake recipes up so that people can give them to their woman and ask them to bake it for them but now I feel a little discouraged, ah well. I gotta keep in mind I got boobs and you guys don't. :p

Joke :D

^^ Umm i think you'll find quite abit of the guys on here have boobs... You should have referred to having a certain type of genitalia that you *should* possess.

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Spidonkle said:
[quote="Joke =D":2fl6q3nr]Why are you telling us?

[/quote:2fl6q3nr]
I now remember why I wasn't going to put this recipe up originally...

Do excuse Joke. He has obviously mixed up cake for a sandwich.