• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Stopwatch Settings

Midas*

Can you please change/trial a few things to keep da boiz happy (May upset the minority, but certainly not the majority!!)

- No auto change to soldat when level 4 light weapons achieved
- Add SW_Goldrush
- Flamer/Knife/MG set to normal damage
- Trial 20/30 second spawn times?
- Limit riflenade to 2 per team regardless of numbers

Any other suggestions?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I've swapped goldrush with sw_goldrush_te, nothing else for the moment, but I'll check with phill before changing the wrong stuffs

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Can do the spawn times just have to do another custom cfg folder and direct it to that in the comp cfg had a few people ask about that.
Just have to go through the cfg for the rest, as i said in another post i just copied the pub cfg so most things are the same

Midas*

Can do the spawn times just have to do another custom cfg folder and direct it to that in the comp cfg had a few people ask about that.
Just have to go through the cfg for the rest, as i said in another post i just copied the pub cfg so most things are the same
Whats the latest?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Whats the latest?
I got a bit distracted with work, looking at it now

I've added:
set team_maxGrenLaunchers 2
set g_dmgFlamer 5
set g_dmgKnife 10
set g_dmgMG42 18
To the stopwatch configs, and also the respawn times, hopefully I've done that correctly.

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
- No auto change to soldat when level 4 light weapons achieved - there's a setting for: 'soldiers with level 4 heavy weapons don't lose their pistols', is this what you mean?

Midas*

- No auto change to soldat when level 4 light weapons achieved - there's a setting for: 'soldiers with level 4 heavy weapons don't lose their pistols', is this what you mean?
Legend, nice work!
No idea what the setting is but as soon as you hit level 4 light weap, even if you're med/eng/fop you respawn as soldier.

LEMR

Timers on stopwatch are broken. Resetting to 30 minutes each round, not resetting the time set by the other team.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Yer lem did that for something fun :) ill have a look at the timers when i get home been getting distracted

Midas*

Yer lem did that for something fun :) ill have a look at the timers when i get home been getting distracted
The people who are playing stopwatch regularly aren't really the guys who want 'fun' settings tbh. Should keep the fun settings to public mode and have stopwatch as comp settings

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
ok may have set the shove down maps will have to tweak in every custom map cfg
so
20 min map cycle
allies 20sec
axis 30sec (or other way round)
yer i think it is the pub stopwatch lemr some times it work other times it doesnt
has separate folders in there for both comp and pub fern

Last edited:

Midas*

ok may have set the shove down maps will have to tweak in every custom map cfg
so
20 min map cycle
allies 20sec
axis 30sec (or other way round)
yer i think it is the pub stopwatch lemr some times it work other times it doesnt
has separate folders in there for both comp and pub fern
Allies 20 / Axis 30
Maybe just do it for Adler, Supply, SW_Goldrush, Braundorf, Bremen, Radar, SpecDeliv.

Is there any reason an OZ member that is more active couldn't do all this? Hammerkrook said he is more than willing to help out.....

TopCAt!

The people who are playing stopwatch regularly aren't really the guys who want 'fun' settings tbh. Should keep the fun settings to public mode and have stopwatch as comp settings

Now you have the ETPRO server up and running does this server need to comply with what you want? Seems alot easier to go to the ETPRO for more serious games and leave this one as a pub focused place

7 League Boots

Now you have the ETPRO server up and running does this server need to comply with what you want? Seems alot easier to go to the ETPRO for more serious games and leave this one as a pub focused place

NO FUN ALLOWED

p.s. What is this about etpro?