• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

sup

tianbis1

It don't really bother me if you think im the same because I know I am not and thats all that counts to me.I have moved on don't play et anymore just a visitor here now :-)

blusky

As G-Train said, massive de ja vu.

I swear this is the third time you've come back and been like "hehehee lol i dont rage any more or drink bearz, i am a buddhist now lol rage is for weak person hehehehe. so peaceful luv life hehe"

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
blusky said:
I swear this is the third time you've come back and been like "hehehee lol i dont rage any more or drink bearz, i am a buddhist now lol rage is for weak person hehehehe. so peaceful luv life hehe"

tianbis1

blusky said:
As G-Train said, massive de ja vu.

Believe what you like you will anyway,I see narrow mindedness still runs strong.You don't know me or what has occured in the past year for me.I just came to see how some are going and if et was alive or dead.Enjoy living in the past its ok you will catch up to the present one day :-) ask yourself have I been around posting drunken/rages? Besides I have nothing to prove to you or g-train I was stating fact not the fiction that still lives in some minds.
:banana: