• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed Swan's application!

WhiteSwan

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. The alias I'm going by atm is -ARJ-OZ-☆Swan☆, I have gone by _NOZ_K1L13R

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. My good friend, Black Racoon introduced me to this growing community, I'd like to help him make this group a large community.

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I'd like to help the community by recruiting appropriate people, also try to start some activity somewhere within the website.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have joined OZ since the start of October 2011.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?

A. The Half-Life 2 Series is a superb franchise! and I high recommend it to everyone. Battlefield 3 is also on my favourites list. Batman Arkham City, I love this game!@ Played it a few times over at my friends, I want it so bad :*(

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?

A. Yes, I have been in a group called SSG which is popular for running their Saxton Hale servers.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

A. The Batman series is one of my favourite, also currently studying in High-School.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. I generally play Soldier, and practice rocket jumping, and train at pugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunblade

Hello Swan! glad to see it you made it to the forums.
Your application is now under review. I and the other tf2 leader [Sexual Harassment Panda] will talk. expect a verdict within the next 24hrs. in the meantime, feel free to hop on our teamspeak, game servers or even add -OZ- members on steam.
~Gunblade

Gunblade

Congratulations Swan we have accepted you into -OZ- feel free to slap on the tags and jump on our servers!