• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Swifty's Application [DENIED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyNZ

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Brendan. I currently play with the alias of 'Swifty*', in many games so maybe you have seen me around.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I am a final year college student, I have always enjoyed playing games ever since I was about 8. I would say my favourite game would have to be Wolfenstein Enemy Territory as it was my first love. But now days I definately enjoy many diferrent games ranging from Starcraft 2 to Tf2.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I'm a very friendly person, and deffinately enjoy being a part of a community and teams. I want to join -OZ- as I am keen to look into playing some ET again, as it has been a long time. I admire those who work hard and learn, this is what i aspire to do in any game that I am trying to get better at.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

PC is deffinately my platform of choice, although I really did enjoy playing 'Perfect Dark' on the Nintendo 64 (good times). My favourite game would also happen to be my first ever game on PC, being ET, back like 6-7 years ago is when I played it. I ended up being pretty good getting into the top teams in AUS/NZ. Then I couldn't get it working when I got a new computer, just recently I tryed to play just out of curiosity as I had always missed the great times had on this game.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
G'day mate, Welcome to the Forums :).

Might need to wait for the constant ET Crowd to pipe up, see what they make of you (ie I need to play et more and meet more people on it :p)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: Be on the server a bit more

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.