• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Syere's Resignation

syere

To all,

I have resigned my position as Admin in OZ, and also my membership to OZ.

Thank you to those who respected me and who medic'ed me every attempt to steal the tank.. I may not be the most leet at this game, but its a game, its meant to be for fun...

Being an Admin wasnt easy, especially all those who constantly tormented me, called me a prostitute (for absolutely no reason other than to force me into muted you), blatantly abused the rules and attacked me on the forums and ingame (kabal - special mention for you.. ) Oh, and for actual fact, I am female - and no - I'm not a prositute or a man who had a sex change.

To everyone else, maybe I'll see you around the server... Please medic me.. I'll give you ammo.. Don't be so rambo - your playing a team game?

Members - Check the Members section for more..
Regulars - Good bye and good luck ;)

Regards,
Syere

Bambi*

watta sad week :cry:

u hawky and vamp all resigning
barely see you on the server anymore syere >.<

[i always felt like a power puff girl when u n puffla were on]
hope ta see ya on the server soooooooooooooooonnn!

*RwS*

Aw Syere, you were great !always loved playing with you,and not in the dirty way.(perverts)

RyAn.

bye bye Syere :cry: :cry:
I remember me and you joined -OZ- on the same day, this time last year, and now your leaving :( not going to be the same without you! take care. :cry:

kabal

syere said:
To all,

I have resigned my position as Admin in OZ, and also my membership to OZ.

Thank you to those who respected me and who medic'ed me every attempt to steal the tank.. I may not be the most leet at this game, but its a game, its meant to be for fun...

Being an Admin wasnt easy, especially all those who constantly tormented me, called me a prostitute (for absolutely no reason other than to force me into muted you), blatantly abused the rules and attacked me on the forums and ingame (kabal - special mention for you.. ) Oh, and for actual fact, I am female - and no - I'm not a prositute or a man who had a sex change.

To everyone else, maybe I'll see you around the server... Please medic me.. I'll give you ammo.. Don't be so rambo - your playing a team game?

Members - Check the Members section for more..
Regulars - Good bye and good luck ;)

Regards,
Syere

My Apologizes if i did do anything .. but that was before,I have since given up drinking (tried so MANY times before) but it is working out good this time.All my Rage is gone :) i am making an effort to not be a keyboard warrior anymore :lol:

The Admiral

Insults like prostitute etc deserve a ban. The problem is, all the admins snapped at the same time. If it was me, Blusky and Joker and the other retards would've been banned a long time ago. Happy too, who apparently has been unbanned. They're all mentally retarded and can only whine about how OZ is a terrible clan, terrible server, etc. Yet when they try to make their own clans, they fail hard.

blusky

The Admiral said:
Insults like prostitute etc deserve a ban. The problem is, all the admins snapped at the same time. If it was me, Blusky and Joker and the other retards would've been banned a long time ago. Happy too, who apparently has been unbanned. They're all mentally retarded and can only whine about how OZ is a terrible clan, terrible server, etc. Yet when they try to make their own clans, they fail hard.
I don't know about you but i'm not mentally retarded. I don't see why we'd be banned either. If they didn't make stupid decisions people wouldn't complain. I have created and successfully led a a handful of teams but it's not even about that...

Do you even play anymore? Get your facts straight.

JoKeR

Of all the people on the oz server Admiral the last person you should make comments to like that is Blusky. He has been in a number of succesful highly succesful clans, so perhaps oz should have thought a little harder about the suggestions he made. Also i never called Syere a "prostitute" so please dont go around mistaking your own thoughts with mine. And i dont think oz is a terrible server, clan otherwise why would i play on it?. I made some suggestions and the topics on which they were made were turned into flame wars by protective admins. Before you make anymore stupid comments STOP AND THINK.

RaVeN!!

Wish you the best with everything syere, you were my fav admin by far. Level headed and reasonable with all decisions :)
Sad to see you go.
I kinda missed what happened in the last few weeks due to exams and I came back to a whole lot of commotion here at oz it seems.
Catch you on the server.

Cheers

Trigger Happy