• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

TeamSpeak Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
The TS Server is being moved look below at phill's post for the ip

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Cut and paste because i cba repeating myself

Does the new ts server work now?
2000Jeep 4 Hours Ago 10:34 AM

it been working for days
CowsWithGuns 4 Hours Ago 10:34 AM

I mean the new one and not the picklehosting one!
2000Jeep 4 Hours Ago 10:35 AM

the new one is the pickelhosting one
CowsWithGuns 4 Hours Ago 10:35 AM

ts.overzealousgamers.com now goes there
CowsWithGuns 4 Hours Ago 10:36 AM

that is our ts
CowsWithGuns 4 Hours Ago 10:36 AM

o the ip changed
2000Jeep 4 Hours Ago 10:37 AM

its a different server, the dns for ts.overzealousgamers.com is now fixed that it goes to the new one
CowsWithGuns 4 Hours Ago 10:38 AM

Joke :D

Ok... But why did the ts server have to change?
The original server was hosted in the US embassy in Lybia, but after a group of Lybian extremists raided the embassy and killed the US ambassador, the TS server started to get really laggyand a lot of people were having connection issues. If you ask me, the Lybian's aren't as good at running the server as the US Ambassador was.

Shortly after this, BR, Phil and Cows found this great "nu-wave" MC and TS hosting place called "picklehosting". The reason i refer to pickehosting as "nu-wave" is because its the only server hosting company where the servers are run entirely on jars of pickled gherkins (hence the name). How, you may ask? Well as in Powerade, jars of pickled gherkins create a large amount of electrolytes, which, when hooked up to the right equipment, have the ability to power a server computer for up to seven hours before the vinegar in each jar needs to be changed. Since picklehosting has become popular, the demand for white vinegar in Australia has seen prices climb nearly 200%, which is a huge problem for struggling dairy farmers.

Anyway, picklehosting is also 100% carbon neutral which means that BR, Phil, and Cows, have invested in nature friendly, guilt free server hosting. There are yet to be any major latency or connection issues from this hosting, so its a win for BR; its a win for cows; its a win for phil; its a win for the environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.