• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

teamspeak updates

HaPpY

so like ts has been spamming me with an "update now" kind of message for the past week or so, so i finally cave and decide to click "update now" or watever the button was. So i downloads a 32mb update while im browsing the forums and fb, and i hear an error noise and see that ts has rolled back to my previous install due to some error. Wat to do as soon my version of ts will be outdated...

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Happy , don't sweat it , the usual reason for this is so many ppl doing updates that the file can become corrupted while in d/l mode off the server.
Make sure you turn off any background applications while trying to update (farm-ville etc :p) & temporarily disable any a/v until update has finished installing.

Teamspeak forums can be found here.
http://forum.teamspeak.com/forumdisplay.php/120-Bug-Reports

Have a read through that section , personally I'd try to re d/l the TS update during a quieter period.

As long as you are not using the CELT codec , running an older version is fine , if you are using CELT codec you & all others on the server MUST have release rc1 or greater / or you & everyone you talk to must stay on the old version , these versions of CELT are not compatible with each other.

HaPpY

Im deeply offended that u believe i play farmville and i demand an apology. On a nicer note, i'll update it later tonite :D

HaPpY

Antagonist said:
Can someone for the love of god plz plant happys crops
i missed u too mate <3
i was into some other farm game, but i stopped playing after i made a penis out of pigs on the farm
it was deleted :'(

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should try minecraft. You can download it and play it and get kicked for griefing all within about 2 minutes! :banana:

Joke :D

noobItUp said:
You should try minecraft. You can download it and play it and get kicked for griefing all within about 2 minutes! :banana:
You should try TeamSpeak3 noob.

Batou came on most nights. He's got a wife and kids. I talked to his wife once ;)