• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

The world of cakes: A fraggle nightmare

the whole cake

Hello fellow cakers.

This is my first post on the forums so naturally its all about myself, and how wonderful it is to be cake.
This evening I caught something off the work toilet and was spreading it to everyone on the server.

..Naturally, everyone turned into cakes. For a while nobody knew who the real cake was.

I have a screenshot below of everyones cake names. I also have a demo of a match being played by a server full of cakes. ...sweet sugary goodness. ..mmmm

Attachments

The Admiral

Cake FTW!

Your demo missed out on ValCakemore. I'd just like to say thanks to all the other guys who caked up - apart from Abo, because his name was lame and caused that massive racist fight - and you guys made it one of the best ET nights in a while for quite a few people I reckon.

Frowny faces to all those squares who wouldn't cake up. I'm looking at you G-Train. Shame on all of you.

I'd like to propose that Monday night become cake night. Though if no one minds, I'm going to keep my caked-up name.

Thanks again to all the cakes for an excellent night of cake and ET. Also, Braundorf just before all the cakeness where axis got lots of kills but allies snuck in for OBJ was one of the best Braundorfs in a while, you made it tonnes awesome too Gemanix. Much love to all the guys who partied with us tonight.

the whole cake

Woohoooo!!!

Yeah that was freaking sweet. Some good team work going on too. I like when everyone on the server is having a good time. Good times :)

HaPpY

i think it was one of the best nites eva in et, but wen admin started coming onto the server it kinda died down
im up 4 admirals idea, every1 choose a cakey name

G-Train

Frowny faces to all those squares who wouldn't cake up. I'm looking at you G-Train. Shame on all of you.
Hahah, like i said, im really more of a tart man than cake :lol:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha, nice work cake.

The other nite we had a skankyMoe appreciation nite. Everyone changed their name to <3. I was skankItUp.

Back on OGN I had the odd fanboi flings too. At one point I had noobItDown noobItright noobItleft noobItallaround in addition to my nooby self.

The Admiral

Sardooitup FTW though Noob.

Hicks joining killed it. There was a whole lot of comments that could have been construed as racism that had to stop because he got on. Thanks to Robroy for pointing out that he'd gotten on though and to quickly be quiet :)

I was waiting for a kick vote on Fireman DJ to pass though.

Death_Reincarnated

Sugar Overload!

Remember the time when the server became a MOFO fest lol?

Everyone tagged up with {MOFO}

Those kinda nights are best kept random and not a weekly event...just makes things more fun :)

Antagonist

back on internode 1 during early ET, my clan and a few other mates all decided to tag up as Modus Operandi.. Until 7 mo members joined and we had a mo battle royale, we were quickly put in our place :p

G-Train

Lol, yeah, i used to follow Maxxx around and give him packs, then i decided it was more fun to hang back and steal his kills :twisted:

He used to TK me alot :lol: