• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed topcat casual application

TopCAt!

Hi dudes.

Some people may know me from server, I am usually the shining light of truth and justice in an otherwise lawless world.
I have played this game for many a year now, going back to 3fl and GA etc etc.
I couldnt list my aliases if i tried. I usually change them for Lolz and there is usually some element of humour in the name, without specific political aspirations.

To earn a crust I am involved in technical trades. I have electrical and integrated systems experience and engineer large scale control systems for plant, hvac, automation on a daily basis. I also am self taught in Java, PHP and C so I write my own apps and algorithms to solve problems that cause brain hurt scenarios.
Im 32 now, a Brisbane local who also lives in Brisbane.

Originally from New Zealand, I travelled far and wide on a 3h:45m flight direct to Brisbane. Upon arriving, I grilled some sausages at Southbank parklands and took in the wonder of the brown river. An Ibis then ate the last chip from my lunchbag so I went back to my hotel with some serious questions to answer.

Such as - What is an Ibis? And - Are their beaks proof of evolution? They seem far too effective at locating that last chip deep in the bag to be not by design.
After that, I had to travel from one side of the city to the other for quite some time. I saw many girls but none talked to me. I am pretty sure there is something wrong with all of them.

Being of superior breeding stock, I have good athleticism and speed, quick wit, and a good ear for music. I have recently finished teaching God himself how to play guitar solos properly. I have had a few injuries over the years, including metal implants and broken bits an pieces. I usually heal up very quickly, and am immune to pain. Not too long ago, I decided to have a vasectomy for no reason and then run home, taking every staircase I could find.

ET is such a great game, in may ways it was a pioneer of the multiplayer scene, having morphed from the direct connection 1v1 of old school modem games. I am happy to continue donating to ensure it stays alive and actually quite enjoy seeing the same old faces on the server. If I have offended anyone over the course of my time, I would like to say the following- I dont think it is right to blame me for your offense. You need to blame your parents, for raising a feeble girly man.

In summary, I would make a stellar acquisition to this great team. Please do consider this application with utmost gumption.

Regards,
Topcat

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.We are in 1 game these days have a quantity of members and regs. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,

OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)