• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Transformers 2

blusky

Amazing movie, I went to the cinema to see that or the hangover(which i've heard is heaps funny).

THE FIRST SCENE WITH MEGAN FOX. OMFG.

G

but what about hangover ?
lol and just you wait till new moon comes out lol

Joke :D

its pretty good. there are a few bad mistakes, and the first one was more in depth and gave the transformers a more humanistic, personified quality, where as in this one there just angry and want to blow everything up.

i saw eagle eye the other day, shia labeoff was supposed to be an adult, but it doesnt matter what movie hes in he always appears as a teenager to me.

The Admiral

Should've gone and seen it with us Joyann instead of working.

Wasn't that good a movie. Definitely Maybe > Transformers 2.

Joke :D

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
eagle eye?
as in the ages ago one?
exactly. he was playing an adult ages ago, but in Tranformers 2 he still reminds me of an 18 year old... i dunno, maybe its just me ? :d

xblade

blusky said:
Amazing movie, I went to the cinema to see that or the hangover(which i've heard is heaps funny).

THE FIRST SCENE WITH MEGAN FOX. OMFG.
FIRST SCENE WAS LIKE EYE SEX.

Good movie too. And the game is pre' epic.

G

fast and furious the third one . whatever the real title is was amazing eye sex. the guys i was with were oozing. lol and i was texting and on msn and watchin the movie hahahha

mp3/4

The action scenes were good. So were all the early scenes, ha.

The story on the other hand was terrible, I thought it just didnt make much sense. Lots of stuff was left unexplained...

nelots

mp3/4 said:
The story on the other hand was terrible, I thought it just didnt make much sense. Lots of stuff was left unexplained...
Its Transformers..... whats there to explain, metal bits morph into robots and cars, its directed by Michael Bay so the whole story can be summed up by having multi-million dollar explosions for no reason.

P.S - the movie sucked I mean its almost as long as the titanic........ WTF :S