• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Triggs is back

RaVeN!!

Well exams are over so I'm back to the game.
Seems quite a bit has happened around here, someone want to fill me in?
Also, is it possible to get my name changed to Trigger Happy? That'd be great :)
Looking forward to being nooby on the server again with my absence likely to have killed my skillz.

Cheers

Trigger Happy

G

you have to make a new forum username thingy an dget your old one deleted i think
oh and well admins left
and now oz is taken bak in as brs
and he is looking after and revamping
:)
enjoy
and apps are open
uhh i think thats it

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey mate would it be better If i just reistated you with your old account?
leave a private message on your repsonse as its hard to track so many responses to so many threads XD. Cheers mate
Cheers BR and welcome back

G

all the flame?
lol
hahaha g train it was hardly good
well i guess it is opinionated hahaha
:)
but welcome game tigggerrr
i misss winnie the pooh now

kabal

No more fights with you Trigs .. I am offering to bury the hatchet :) that go's for all of you that had a problem with me :)

I was easily led and corrupted by a 3rd party ... essentially a soldier in a war that was not mine.

The Admiral

Trigz ftw. So many admins left, and you weren't even here to set them off or anything. Though you could argue you played a part earlier on, setting the foundations for their anger at the guys on the server. ;)

RaVeN!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes back.
Yes admiral does idolise me, we all knew that. I am like the older cool brother he never had.
So who actually left? I saw syere left :( that was a shame.
Good to see hicksy has been taken on as an oz member :) Though if the people left who I think left, there shouldn't be any more problems in the first place.
@lestat, yeah that's cool. If you stay nice, I'll be nice, simple as that.
I'm excited oz has turned a new leaf, once I get more active maybe my application will finally pass :O

Cheers

G

all the admins except hrus have left. lol that is all i have to say :)

G

lol yeah overmars shhh sorry
hahaha
:p
i still hold the demote my powers grudge lol
jokes :) hahaha but anyway lol.