• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Trinity App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity_Andre

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?
My name is Trinity_Andre. My name in games is Trinity_Andre

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
My favourite game is TF2 and L4d2. My favoutie moive is American Pie

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-? I can offer is to help the clan to be popular.
I want to join the Oz clan because i was on the server and they were so nice

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
My favourite game is TF2. I play on Pc. I start gaming last year.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Scream

Hay Trinity i have been playing with you alot helpful gave me some tips on dodge ball =P and a nice bloke

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)
Dont forget to hop on teamspeak often :D

Status
Not open for further replies.