• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

UJE_christmas_sniper_b1 Pls Change

i0nwr1t3r

Last night I tested out as many of the new maps as I could & unfortunately,this map was far too long.
I know it's a sniper/panzer map but there is a roller coaster you can take across to other side ,but I could not find a way to safely dismount the thing after numerous leaps from it for the duration of the map.

I played axis med on this map,but there also appears to be no objective &it might be interesting while a full server sniping at you but this map failed to appeal to me personally.

Would like a second opinion from ppl who have played this map.

The rest of the new maps seem a good choice,especially the one where you get fired out of a cannon :)

Cheers

Sry,maybe this should have been posted in suggestions area,pls move to appropriate section if I got it wrong! ;)

Antagonist

lol unforuntly the oz guys have there wires crossed a little by chucking in random fan maps instead of actual et maps.. all in good fun tho, well... it is for them i think i saw joke go on a 40 death streak on Golden dunk which made me giggle, wierd looking rangas always crack me up especially with a fro lol

but its just the luck of the draw with the map votes i0n just gotta get lucky.

G-Train

Yep, i agree, remove this map from maplist. Its only fun for 4 or 5 peeps, the rest are bored for 30 minutes.

Death_Reincarnated

Perhaps 15-20min instead of 30min? Its a good change IMO and it gives a different type of objective to go for; frag as many as you can with sniper rifle...surely those who play for fraggs would not mind this map...

Frogma

Generally all sniper maps are terribly boring, even for people who like to snipe... but a rollercoaster you say? I demand you increase this to a 40min map.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Messenjah said:
Quite often I cant vote, I see the title of the vote section but nothing is below it. But generally it works.

And please don't have 30 minute sniper maps - 10 minutes maybe.
I will see to it that its a much faster spawn count for each team. Maybe 2 second spawn + 15 minute map, lower spawn shield as well. That should make the map A LOT more enjoyable for those who do and don't want to play it :p.

Map Specs for UJE Sniper, I had to do a few edits one in the default.cfg to ensure they go back to the original settings after the map and one for UJE. Is the UJE custom cvars.

set g_spawnInvul "3"
set g_userAlliedRespawnTime "2"
set g_userAxisRespawnTime "2"
set timelimit "15"
set g_userTimeLimit "15"
set team_maxCovertOps "24"
Cheers, BR