• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

UJE_Xmas_Sniper Fanboi Thread

i0nwr1t3r

Sick of seeing spamming posts about this map all over the forums , so here is a dedicated thread for it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainbow

Antagonist said:
that map reminds me of Flex :,< :,<
R.I.P buddy
Same here ;(
I remember staying up til ungodly hours with flekz abusing the 5 second respawn time to create server sprees under names such as "OZ ARE PUSS WHITEYS" etc.

RIP

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
HaPpY said:
make it happen
Maybe i should just stick up a server with all these crazy maps/ UJE Xmas Sniper / the CTF Maps/s and put them in like a 8 person server...? On a mainstream server it literally breaks the server htose who like it stay everyone else just leave the server and it empties it out. We've had it on multiple times and this outcome happens ecah time.

Regards, bR

helSo.

Black Racoon said:
HaPpY said:
make it happen
Maybe i should just stick up a server with all these crazy maps/ UJE Xmas Sniper / the CTF Maps/s and put them in like a 8 person server...? On a mainstream server it literally breaks the server htose who like it stay everyone else just leave the server and it empties it out. We've had it on multiple times and this outcome happens ecah time.

Regards, bR
can do it on the 32v32 server just need the maps :D :banana: :banana: