• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Uncle Derg's movie fread

Ulti

HI DER!
rich uncle nerb told me to do this like 6 months ago.. so i thought id do it now
UNCLE DERG needs some decent movies to watch with his recent broken toe sabbatical (hopefully not that long tho )
rich uncle nerb suggested me DAS BOOT which when i finally got around to watching it thoroughly enjoyed but his prime suggestion was Leon: The Professional
such a good movie.. so i really wanna know what everyone else thinks is a good movie.. any genre.. whats a movie u could watch countless times and still enjoy it
ill start i guess with the 1st thing that popped into my head when i thought about this question and only 1 thing stood out

this movie was jesus in a can! and if u havent seen it.. crack a beer and enjoy young kurt in all his glory lol
so show me what u got rip out the classics!!! lookin at u sunn!

Baker Street

ET Moderator
I liked this heaps - sort of Gordon Gecko meets Patrick Bateman. Was a hoot from start to finish ...

Speaking of Bateman, Bale was amazing and very funny as a balding, fat con man in American Hustle

btw both based on real events :)

good on you uncle derg for giving us new avenue of creative expression on these forums

Last edited:

Ulti

loved wolf of wall street, that guy goes seriously hard, and ill check out american hustle tonight, cheers baker legend as always

Sh1rts

Might just be me, but I can (and have) watch Wierd Science over and over again.. and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Oh and the Goonies. No I'm not a child of the 80's, honest :D

blusky

good movies ive seen recently

the man from nowhere
prisoners
captain phillips
the raid: redemption
warrior
moon
olympus has fallen
rush

or

twitchplayspokemon

Ulti

watched bad Taste the other night.. gotta admit i think brain dead was better.. some of the deaths were just plain hilarious tho..

Sunncaeks

I do prefer Brain Dead, myself. But both never fail!

Give Ghost Shark a go. Another one of those so bad it's hilarious good.

Ulti

omfg i saw a preview of Ghost Shark.. a ghost of a shark that can come out of ANY body of water... is fucking win lol

Middy

Gravity 6.5/10 -------- Sandra Bullock, George Clooney --- space station eye candy
Homefront 6/10--------Winona Ryder, Jason Statham, Kate Bosworth, James Franco
[URL='http://katproxy.com/out-of-the-furnace-i1206543/']Out of the Furnace 6/10 --------Christian Bale[/URL], Woody Harrelson, Casey Affleck
Pacific Rim 7/10 ------- see Godzilla & Co get owned by giant robots
World War Z 8/10 -----Brad Pitt -- zombie movies ❤
Now You See Me 7/10 ----- Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo -- I think the chick in this is hot
Riddick 7/10 ----- Vin Deisel up to his old tricks
Last Days on Mars ----- shit, avoid
This Is the End 8/10 ----- Seth Rogan & crew role out the laughs for the end of the world

Sh1rts

Gravity deserves +1 just for Sandra Bullock lookin' damn good :rolleyes:

I really liked Riddick, but was sad when they killed his dog thingy. Why do dat ? Poor thing.