• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

val killmores application for ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

My name is Philip. I sometimes think I am a chicken. I have played ET under numerous names for years, but most recently as valkillmore and lastly various permutations of chicken.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I used to be in IT but am now effectively retired. IT just ended up being too much of a headache. Now i just like pretending i am a chicken and blowing stuff up in ET. I play guitar and write music, or at least i used to before my hair turned grey. I love science fiction and watch it often - when im not playing ET.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I don't cheat, i don't abuse people (well, not often), and i make a great target. I can only kill stationary players who have run out of ammo. I like vaporising Fuzzi Wuzzi. I do occasionally kill my team members but I apologies when i do. I also think that having the OZ tag might help protect me from being victimised on the server by bleeders. If you are going to let me join, it needs to be soon as i may die of old age any day.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I only really play ET. I have played some CS and still do occasionally.

Do you own a microphone?

no.

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Val , thanks for your app , I'll lock this thread & get a vote started in the members.

Good luck with your app & you should be hearing from OZ within a week.

Cheers

i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.