• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Vote for New -OZ- Banner

VOTE FOR THE BANNER YOU WANT IN OZ

• Banner 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banner 3

• Banner 4

• Total voters

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
It's time for a new banner for -OZ- which represents -OZ-. To see the images better. Just scroll out (zoom out of your web browser) and it will allow you to see the whole image better.

Good Luck to all the banner submissions.

THERE ARE 5 BANNERS MAKE SURE YOU SEE THEM ALL BEFORE VOTING

Also remember sizes can be cropped adjusted, just choose the best style you like :)

Best of luck BR

Banner1.

Banner2.

Banner3.

Banner 4.

Banner 5.

iconoclasst

I think Banner 1 is the best but it is absent a reference to NZ

Or maybe NZ is on the other side but I cant see it.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
iconoclasst said:
I think Banner 1 is the best but it is absent a reference to NZ

Or maybe NZ is on the other side but I cant see it.
Just scroll out | or zoom out of the browser and you can see the full size of all the banners.

Sunncaeks

Antagonist said:
#2 looks horrible :S
It has also spelled "New Zealand" wrong.

Black Racoon said:
Just scroll out | or zoom out of the browser and you can see the full size of all the banners.
Or for Firefox users: Right click > Copy image location > paste in new tab

i0nwr1t3r

Sunncaeks said:
Antagonist said:

Black Racoon said:
You can press CTRL + to zoom in or CTRL - to zoom out

Maybe you could call it "The Isle Of The Kiwi's" as an alternative :banana: :banana: no offense meant to any Kiwi's of course! :D

Cheers

i0n

The Admiral

#5 seems to be the only popular banner. I'm guessing the two banners that got 1 vote a piece would be votes from the creators of the banners.

Close thread and just use #5?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The Admiral said:
#5 seems to be the only popular banner. I'm guessing the two banners that got 1 vote a piece would be votes from the creators of the banners.

Close thread and just use #5?
I hate voting things. It reminds me of primary school when all the soccer players have chosen everyone and the last choice was me and a kid with Down Syndrome who had motor functioning problems and he would sometimes still get picked before me ;(

Sunncaeks

i0nwr1t3r said:
Sunncaeks said:
Antagonist said:

Black Racoon said:
You can press CTRL + to zoom in or CTRL - to zoom out
Yeah, but that messes up my page and I don't want my page messed up and I would not be bothered to get it back to how it was.

The Admiral

Black Racoon said:
I hate voting things. It reminds me of primary school when all the soccer players have chosen everyone and the last choice was me and a kid with Down Syndrome who had motor functioning problems and he would sometimes still get picked before me ;(
Well, I'm assuming a younger you was more like Alex, so I really do see why you'd be either first or last choice. I'd pick Alex first in any sport, then set him to attack the other team. Easy win.

Synonym

Black Racoon said:
That's because it was a game of Football and not Handball. They'd pick you everytime otherwise.