• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Voting system

JoKeR

i was just wondering if oz could plz change the voting system. It seems like everytime a hacker is on and someone calls a kick vote it dosent work. Maybe make the pass ratio a little higher. Also can you enable nextmap voting, that way if there are no admins are on players can still skip a map they dont like.

Blackhawk

No worries Joker I'll have to get Vamp or Bullet to look at that one for me as I dont know much about enabling those votes as yet. Still learning the ropes :)

Cheerz Mick.

phatbass

its just in the server cfg hawk the vote bit callvote_nextmap enable or something like that from mem

phatbass

lol google cheekz i wasnt quoting the exact cmnd once looked at the cfg it easy to see i was merely quoting from memeory and pointing bh in the right direction

Blackhawk

Yes its disabled temporarily due to the threat of a server attack. I will make the details available shortly. Big apologies to all OZ and other players on the server. The attack being used is made possible by the known vote exploit and until we find a permanent patch or solution to this I've had to disable voting. Again apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheerz Mick.